2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WOW. Man some great times were had there lining up. Probably similar issue SPOT had being forced to carry way too much product..got fed up with it

Agreed. We were prob at the same lineup at some point lol. They've even moved locations to a spot across the street

I was just guessing the Black Sheeps aren't dunks
They could be
I don't know anything

Fingers crossed they are dunks (thought there wasn't going to be any more shop collab dunks?)

Hey Guys, what's up. So I just started to get into collecting dunks. I wore them back in the day when I skated and loved them, now I am finding my love again. So I am doing something crazy and going back and trying to read though this whole thread ( just got though the Concord release lol). I wanted to do this to learn as much as I could before really jumping into it. In doing so I have found some GR's that were sick that I had no idea about.  I have only one shop that I have found in my area that sells Sb Dunks and my buddy rides for the shop. I am going to go in there this weekend and see what's up and talk to them to see if they do QS. If they do I will give any info I have to you guys.  I am looking forward to helping as much as I can going forward.
Repped. Welcome and thank you!

@carolinakickG I bet so! Remember finishing a final and driving over right after only to find big line already for the blue lobsters..bummed. Couple days later they tweeted about new stock from other brands and said "word has it we may have gotten a small restock of something." Called immediately and asked if they had a 12, they said it'll be behind the counter :smokin

Welcome back Spurplerain

I ended up grabbing the pink boxes from undefeated instead of holding out for the black boxes like I planned. Something about the black boxes is just off to me. I think it might be the white/3m piping, like it's just not dark enough. I have a feeling they'll hit discount though so maybe I'll grab em later if i have extra funds.

Was there a large box size disparity between size 10 and 10.5 silver boxes (from the early 2000s, not the recent release)?

I just got a size 10 pair of homers, and the box is much smaller than my 10.5 Takashis. Can anyone chime in on this?

Last edited:
Was there a large box size disparity between size 10 and 10.5 silver boxes (from the early 2000s, not the recent release)?

I just got a size 10 pair of homers, and the box is much smaller than my 10.5 Takashis. Can anyone chime in on this?

Yes the boxes were different from 10-10.5 and the high boxes were different from the lows.
Lows were rectangular
Highs were almost square

lol thank you bruh, thats what i thought but its been awhile, if i remember correctly its "plasticky" kinda of. Yes the highs
yup great for rainy weather 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom