2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Surprised you've come across a DS pair to be honest.
some things are different in europe.. mostly to the worse (not nearly as much old pairs on ebay and the likes as in the US), but sometimes to the better (even fewer people than in the US  seem to care or know anything about dunks).
the offer i got is VNDS, though.

Remember when I turned the thread onto these at Arundle Mills Nike outlet for like $27? Still regret not buying them myself :lol:

Vaguely...

Vaguely...
:rofl:

I swear they dropped another $10 or so, I think they were out of my size when I finally went to get a pair.

i got my fast times for like $27... such an underrated shoe :nthat:
Extremely underrated. I ended up with 3 pairs from there :lol: First pair are beaters. I actually just pulled out my second pair yesterday to throw black laces in them and put them back in my rotation.

Last edited:
haha i thrashed mine back in the day but i wore em on the board until they were literally about to rip apart...

delti delti not super amazing or anything but definitely at least on par with most of what's come out recently. Only thing that sucks is the icy sole yellows over time.

@deltinot super amazing or anything but definitely at least on par with most of what's come out recently. Only thing that sucks is the icy sole yellows over time.
thanks, man. it helps to know that they are ok but not super spectacular quality-wise.
i just stumbled upon a pair of "dirty denims" at the same low-ish price, VNDS as well, i think i might rather go with them.

anyone can chime in on said "dirty denims"?

delti delti I assume you're talking about the blue box midnight navy denim highs? There are also purple denim mids, which I've never seen on foot, that are dope as hell. I'd personally grab either of those over the red lows.

@delti I assume you're talking about the blue box midnight navy denim highs? There are also purple denim mids, which I've never seen on foot, that are dope as hell. I'd personally grab either of those over the red lows.
hey.. no, talking bout these:
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/...-15/10533098_574725779314017_1974138989_n.jpg
orange box, apparently.

a more beat up pair:
http://jwongboutique.com/shop/2003-nike-air-dunk-low-dirty-denim/

@verse001  has/had  them as well (his old site, i assume)

http://kickitfresh.blogspot.de/2010/12/sneaker-review-dunk-low-dirty-denim.html

the ones i am eyeing are in quite proper condition, no creases, "worn once".

my only concerns would be if that "dirty denim"-part might be too gimicky,  i wouldnt be too much into that i think.
and they released in 2003.. not sure how well everything still helds together.
other than that, they seem to be a nice pair (at least to beat) and rather unique.
navy is always one of my preferences.

edit: not sure if they re SBs, might be not.

Last edited:
delti delti
Oh I know which ones you're talking about. You switched gears, I just figured it was another blue box. I like them a lot too. I'm actually watching a pair of DS 12 for $145 on eBay.

Last edited:
@delti
Oh I know which ones you're talking about. You switched gears, I just figured it was another blue box. I like them a lot too. I'm actually watching a pair of DS 12 for $145 on eBay.
ah, i see.
yeah they are pretty nice.

seems to be quite difficult to take a picture of them with the colors displayed correctly, though.
many pics of them on the net differ quite a bit from each other.
in the pics that i got from the seller the navy parts looked more like olive-green than like anything else, but i couldnt find anything about them searching for "dunk low olive/sand-beige/grey" or similar.. even google reverse image search brought out nothing of value.
so i asked him what the actual color of the toebox and sidepanel was, and only with his answer "navy" i was able to pin them down and find the nickname, better pics and the links i posted above.
as i said, they are VNDS but only a third of the price of the ones that you are watching.
so high probability i will cop..

Last edited:
Pink Boxes came in from black sheep. Posting this pic for clarification of the box they came in as I was expecting orange box with orange box labeling but it's just the box is orange but labeling is the pink box info.

Didn't take pics of the shoes as I know there's plenty in thread already I did however put camera flash on them to inspect for any of the 3M "blobs" some of you guys have found on your pairs. I Didn't find any. Now I gotta get these wrapped up and under the tree.

Back
Top Bottom