2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wonder if they'd be willing to accommodate a partial refund? Sure, the box issue isn't their fault...but if it might bring back a repeat customer it would probably be worth their while to issue 15-20% back to you.

I really thought about it. lol Only thing that kept me from it is the fact they're not for me. So I know the box thing isn't a big deal on my wifes end when it comes to shoes but I still wanted the pink box so she know once she sees the pink nike sb box she knows it something special as she's not a collector and most the dunks I've gotten her so far have been tape box era up to the half n half crystal/black box era. But she'll like the shoes so I won't trip on it. In a sense I could look at it as a positive and look at it being an even bigger surprise to her cause if she reads color code orange/cream or off white or whatever the official name of orange box is. She'll think "why'd he get me some orange shoes?!" but then open the box to the pinks :D lol

Lol yeah I'm just OCD about sneakers..I kno they are for your wife but let's say u were trying to get rid of them and u have the wrong box..again that's just me..

The same thing happened to someone in the black toe thread with their order from NDC..def weird

Called them earlier, they will ship. I think it's more of a cosignment sale. Size 11.5 Kenny Powers for $170 and size 11 SOMPs for $200. They also have white and black LMs size 11 for $400 each. Skunks are size 8, blue lobs size 10.5. Oceanics are size 11.5

That's corny...my bad y'all.

picked up some white ice lows for a project I'll be working on over the christmas break

fingers crossed it comes out nice

Held the Black Boxes today. Personally, I think they're super nice. Suede wasn't sandpaper. It was pretty close to the suede from the silver boxes, IMO, and the ostrich was great. I saw no problems with them. That size 13 in the orange box seems to be a bit of an issue. Noticed the 13 at Unheardof got shipped in the orange.

Peace,
J

RESTOCK on NIKE... "2016 Finest"

Just saw that! If I'm a sz 10 on the low recommended size for high would be 10 as well? I'm interested in the home growns / chicken & waffle.

Btw; is Chicken & Waffle not in stock? I click on the picture but I'm being showed PIRATE / RED VELVET.

Last edited:
nebraska nebraska id recommend 10 in the homegrown. I don't have the waffles but I'd personally order a hat size up bc of the material but that is your call. I couldnt get anything to cart.

Edit...I was able to cart my size in the BMW IWs.. so some stuff is def in stock.. who knows what else.

Last edited:
@cvong id recommend 10 in the homegrown. I don't have the waffles but I'd personally order a hat size up bc of the material but that is your call. I couldnt get anything to cart.

Edit...I was able to cart my size in the BMW IWs.. so some stuff is def in stock.. who knows what else.
+rep. I was able to get the homegrown with 10% off coupon I got awhile back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom