2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I ordered from size UK on November 12th and got my order in on December 7th. They often do free shipping as well. Customs, especially at this time of year, can be tricky.
damn dude I ordered my pink boxes from native yesterday and they'll be here on tuesday. But I did pay for shipping

Juster posted Yal get it !!

Repped, thanks for the heads up.

I really want my local to get the black boxes in so I can feel them in hand . I need to know what that suede feels like :'( . The curiosity is killing me lol . I feel like some shops have them already , I saw them on cardinal skate shop's IG . not the shoes but the box itself with the release date as the caption

I honestly wouldn't mind Highs either. Let's those with lows still enjoy how special they are and lets the rest of us get close
I wouldn't say no to them if that was our only option but in high form the EP might be a bit much IMO. Lows have the perfect balance. 

prices are dropping hard. can't get rid of my lances w.o guys lowballing ridiculously. it's cool though.
anyone know retail on pink boxes and black boxes?

Was eyeing a pair of size 10 bisons on RoundTwo, told myself I'd cop this weekend. Someone beat me to it!

Back
Top Bottom