2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone have a lead on sz 11-12 white lance mountain 1s? Also, do they fit like 1s or like SB highs? Been checking ebay, there's one pair sz 11 for a good price that keeps being relisted every week, seller took two weeks to answer a message about pictures and didn't even send pictures...I'm looking to spend under $300. Not too worried about condition as long as all white paint is intact.

Anyone have a lead on sz 11-12 white lance mountain 1s? Also, do they fit like 1s or like SB highs? Been checking ebay, there's one pair sz 11 for a good price that keeps being relisted every week, seller took two weeks to answer a message about pictures and didn't even send pictures...I'm looking to spend under $300. Not too worried about condition as long as all white paint is intact.
They fit like 2013/2014 Jordan 1s

There's not much SB about them outside the tongue tag

Last edited:
3 days of Wear...
Shar Pei Toe Boxes

Nope it's just a Jordan 1 outside the paint and tongue tag
Might have just been my imagination but I felt like mine felt a little fuller around the ankle. Not enough to make it fit any tighter than a modern Jordan 1, but it was definitely more supportive.

After seeing the picture that rapcoz2134 posted above, i am definitely not in for the black boxes.
Not liking the overall composition and the outsole, which in earlier pictures looked purple to me, doesnt look too good nor really fitting the overall design in that icy light blue.
Never been a fan of ostrich leather either, although i understand it was bound to be included as a reference to the Dooms.

So for me the 2016 box series remains solely silver, but taste differs and i am happy for the people that like and get/got the other three pairs, especially the pink boxes seem to be of very high quality.

No such thing as "best of 2016" on NDC europe yet, btw.. would love to get homegrowns or BTTFs at retail.
Pink boxes are nearly sold out on NDC here, silver boxes still available in plenty of sizes.

After seeing the picture that rapcoz2134 posted above, i am definitely not in for the black boxes.

Not liking the overall composition and the outsole, which in earlier pictures looked purple to me, doesnt look too good nor really fitting the overall design in that icy light blue.

Never been a fan of ostrich leather either, although i understand it was bound to be included as a reference to the Dooms.

So for me the 2016 box series remains solely silver, but taste differs and i am happy for the people that like and get/got the other three pairs, especially the pink boxes seem to be of very high quality.

No such thing as "best of 2016" on NDC europe yet, btw.. would love to get homegrowns or BTTFs at retail.

Pink boxes are nearly sold out on NDC here, silver boxes still available in plenty of sizes.

Def too much going on..I don't like the grey outline

I'm still amazed how Nike holds back inventory (or whatever it is they do) to restock a year or more later

BTTF seemed somewhat limited when they started hitting the shops.... and now like 18 months later they STILL have a bunch?

I know Nike is well aware of what they are doing but it must be a huge headache keeping up with inventory in their warehouse with a bunch of old shoes sitting for over a year (I would love to be allowed to walk and audit the warehouse... I'm sure there are random pairs that have been misplaced that could be uncovered

Has anyone ever seen pics of the storage facility/facilities?
Very curious how they handle all this stock

Got an e-mail after midnight that my size in the IW was available. Of course it sold out when I woke up because I'm in bed at that time. Hoping I can get them at a price I'm comfortable with spending. Retail was ideal.

Found some old high photoshops from college days!

Dunk SB High x Supreme

Dunk SB High "North Carolina"

Dunk SB High Rebel Alliance

Dunk SB High "Goku"

Dunk SB High "West Virginia"

I'm still amazed how Nike holds back inventory (or whatever it is they do) to restock a year or more later

BTTF seemed somewhat limited when they started hitting the shops.... and now like 18 months later they STILL have a bunch?

I know Nike is well aware of what they are doing but it must be a huge headache keeping up with inventory in their warehouse with a bunch of old shoes sitting for over a year (I would love to be allowed to walk and audit the warehouse... I'm sure there are random pairs that have been misplaced that could be uncovered

Has anyone ever seen pics of the storage facility/facilities?
Very curious how they handle all this stock
A month ago there was some sort of random purge on the clearance section of NDC. Lebron 11 & 12's, the weatherman and thermal map foams from 2013, the pink foams from 2012 and more. I grabbed the Kobe 9 EXT's from 2014. I wonder what else they've got.   

Might have just been my imagination but I felt like mine felt a little fuller around the ankle. Not enough to make it fit any tighter than a modern Jordan 1, but it was definitely more supportive.
Agree. I feel like the ankle collar is a bit more padded.
That leather on the strap and laces looks disappointing. Maybe it's just the pics but it looks very cheap and plastic. If they would have used the same leather as the BTTYSs on the Orange and these I would have bought with no questions asked. It makes you wonder why they didn't? 

Last edited:
Agree. I feel like the ankle collar is a bit more padded.

That leather on the strap and laces looks disappointing. Maybe it's just the pics but it looks very cheap and plastic. If they would have used the same leather as the BTTYSs on the Orange and these I would have bought with no questions asked. It makes you wonder why they didn't? 

Might just look that way in the pics because of the lack of texture. It's smooth, but good quality. I thought it was a very nice shoe overall.

Peace,
J

The shape of the toebox and the ostrich panel looks pretty boxy bulky and bad on those black boxes. I'd rather find worn dooms for a deal. I still want pinks, and I saw active rideshop had 11.5 in stock on saturday but right now I'm still focused on finding them lance mountains so I'll find pink boxes down the line eventually.

Might just look that way in the pics because of the lack of texture. It's smooth, but good quality. I thought it was a very nice shoe overall.

Peace,
J
Thanks. Good to hear they used good leather for these. I'll hopefully get to see a pair in store when they release. 

Anyone know of a place sitting on a DS Stained Glass in a 13? Preferably for under retail? I seem to miss every pair that pops up on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom