2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$200 plus a pair? That's insane! I can seriously get a pair right now for $240 shipped DS and all. If people are willing to pay that what's 40 more bucks?
40 bucks is 40 bucks i could spend at an outlet to get a pair of GR dunks that catch my eye. ever dollar counts when you buy shoes
Yea I mean you got a point, and everyone is different so I can respect that homie. Just for me, if I want a shoe or anything bad enough, 40 bucks ain't s*** IMO.. To each his own though homie, not every shoe is worth it, only the ones that you miss out on and can't forget about!

$200 plus a pair? That's insane! I can seriously get a pair right now for $240 shipped DS and all. If people are willing to pay that what's 40 more bucks?
40 bucks is 40 bucks i could spend at an outlet to get a pair of GR dunks that catch my eye. ever dollar counts when you buy shoes
Yea I mean you got a point, and everyone is different so I can respect that homie. Just for me, if I want a shoe or anything bad enough, 40 bucks ain't s*** IMO.. To each his own though homie, not every shoe is worth it, only the ones that you miss out on and can't forget about!
i follow, i mean if you have to camp on the corner for a week and youre only saving 40$ id just spend the extra moeny

^I'd take it to PMs and edit your post

Yeah better and not tryin to be a richard, just don't want to see anyone get the hammer.

Last edited:
^I'd take it to PMs and edit your post

Yeah better and not tryin to be a richard, just don't want to see anyone get the hammer.
I wasn't trying to sell or even link anyone to a pair for sale, I was just saying that I can get a pair for that amount as compared to the price someone stated Blacksheep was going to sell them for. Just to clear up any confusion. That's for looking out though for sure

I wasn't trying to sell or even link anyone to a pair for sale, I was just saying that I can get a pair for that amount as compared to the price someone stated Blacksheep was going to sell them for. Just to clear up any confusion. That's for looking out though for sure

Oh I got that. And thanks tjb679 for lookin out. But what I'm saying is if you can get em for that I'd love to know where! Every pair I've seen is well over $300+. Hook a man up! Share the info!

Last edited:
Marshall amps yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom