2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The blacksheep restock for the blue levis is in store only on saturday the 17th. They have like 1 pair in each size. They open at 11 and no phone orders.

Via nsb.org

They have one pair in sizes 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 12, and 13

REPPED Wish I Could Grab That 8 To Complete The Pack

I haven't seen a price yet. Blacksheep has always been pretty good as far as phone orders and stuff, but they don't sell heat for retail. Who knows how much they charge for these.
I would bet they sell them for $200+ a pair...

I haven't seen a price yet. Blacksheep has always been pretty good as far as phone orders and stuff, but they don't sell heat for retail. Who knows how much they charge for these.
yea they usually overprice every QS a good chunk and these being a HS probably agree around $200 but they definitely wouldnt do a phone order they have a total of 7 pairs and you know locals are gonna camp or go there for em

yea they usually overprice every QS a good chunk and these being a HS probably agree around $200 but they definitely wouldnt do a phone order they have a total of 7 pairs and you know locals are gonna camp or go there for em

Oh yea I know they won't do phone orders. I was just saying that even though they do mark up shoes, they're still a good shop. They've always been helpful to me for phone orders an stuff like that.
I got both Firecrackers (at a markup) from them the day they dropped over the phone.

Edited to add:
And FWIW if they do sell them at the $200 range that's still a steal. If I was near them I'd definitely stop by to see if they had my size.

Last edited:
Anyone knew we're I can get some dunk low Clear jades in a 9.5 for retail or a lil above retail?

So the employees already snagged the 8.5, 11 & 11.5 eh? LOL

Nah but Black Sheep is a cool shop.  Went there once, the staff was friendly and greeted you immediately when you walked in.

As for these Levis fuggetaboutit....cats will probably start camping Thursday night.

I'm surprised they haven't been able to do a collab Dunk yet.  I figured if any shop from NC would get one it would be them or Vertical Urge (who rumorhasit has a Nike employee working there).

Last edited:
So the employees already snagged the 8.5, 11 & 11.5 eh? LOL

Nah but Black Sheep is a cool shop.  Went there once, the staff was friendly and greeted you immediately when you walked in.

As for these Levis fuggetaboutit....cats will probably start camping Thursday night.

I'm surprised they haven't been able to do a collab Dunk yet.  I figured if any shop from NC would get one it would be them or Vertical Urge (who rumorhasit has a Nike employee working there).
only 7 spots, if anyone drives past and theres an 8th guy tell him to go home 
laugh.gif

^eh... It's only 3 pairs. Let the guys who work there get lucky. I know from expirence, workingin a skate shop doesn't have very many benefits except for a shot at cool merch.
Most skate shops are lacking in the 401k department. Maybe this is their retirement plan.

Went to my local shop today and checked out the project Ba's, pretty nice shoe honestly dont know if its really worth shelling out $120 right now might cop if it goes on sale in the future

$200 plus a pair? That's insane! I can seriously get a pair right now for $240 shipped DS and all. If people are willing to pay that what's 40 more bucks?

$200 plus a pair? That's insane! I can seriously get a pair right now for $240 shipped DS and all. If people are willing to pay that what's 40 more bucks?
40 bucks is 40 bucks i could spend at an outlet to get a pair of GR dunks that catch my eye. ever dollar counts when you buy shoes

Back
Top Bottom