2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im hoping they hit the outlets. Id like both pair for 120, lol.
THIS 
smokin.gif

Agree i had on normal shoes for my wedding . And took a few wedding pic with here and i wearing day of and blanket P-rods

I had on regular dress shoes too - then switched to some spizzikes after the ceremony. I had those black patent ones from a few years back and she had a white/grey/purple women's pair, got a pic where i'm lacing hers up to remember it by

I remember her saying said she was glad we did that, as it was way more comfy than the shoes she wore during the ceremony.

I had on regular dress shoes too - then switched to some spizzikes after the ceremony. I had those black patent ones from a few years back and she had a white/grey/purple women's pair, got a pic where i'm lacing hers up to remember it by

I remember her saying said she was glad we did that, as it was way more comfy than the shoes she wore during the ceremony.

She agreed .. At least for the situation were u say i do . Sneakers can wait but after that sneakers all day lol

Anybody know what to use to clean the material on the dinosaur jrs?

Unsure how dirty they are...
But, a Damp Cloth/Rag should do the trick.
If that does not work, then you are looking at Jason Markk, Reshovn8r, Crep, etc...

Last edited:

mine were red as well. sent the shoes back though, couldn't really justify to keep them for that price, maybe grabbing them later on somewhere for the cheap. nice box though. leather was fine as well, comparable to the white parts of the BMW IWs.

also, i m new here, first post. SBdunkhead from europe, germany actually.  count me in to that 40+ crowd :wink:

love this thread. cheers!
I thought the box was a nice touch as well. Extra blue laces too. I'll keep these, and hopefully be able to grab the red later on. 

Posting to sub...really liking these undftd dunks. Very clean with just enough to stand out. Big plus that it has a white midsole and black bottom

So for the De La Soul Lows we have to go half a size up? I remember reading something about that on here a few months back. 

Back
Top Bottom