2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

noice, hbd bro! yours is 2 days after mine
happy.gif

pulled out some 99s today since everyone grabbing the new bttys dunks

Video Review: http://bit.ly/1Nq4WEX

Feliz Cumpleanos Anthony!

May all your Tenis Suenos come True!

My gosh, I had forgotten all about that pair! I still have my black/silver and the white/Carolina/gum pairs, but definitely regret selling my brown/gum and black/gum pairs. Such a great shoe.

Peace,

J

Thanks!
These were built like a Tank!

My gosh, I had forgotten all about that pair! I still have my black/silver and the white/Carolina/gum pairs, but definitely regret selling my brown/gum and black/gum pairs. Such a great shoe.

Peace,

J

Thanks!
These were built like a Tank!

Hell yes they were. I wish they hadn't killed them off, but they were just too ahead of their time. They could've done so much with graphics under the cage like they started on your pair.

Peace,
J

Hell yes they were. I wish they hadn't killed them off, but they were just too ahead of their time. They could've done so much with graphics under the cage like they started on your pair.

Peace,

J

Too Ahead of their time?
Definately!
Skaters were buying these and not having to buy another pair to skate in, for a long...............................time.
No bueno for Nike.
New Skater Sneaks should be replaced every 3 to 6 months...
These, just weren't breaking down and were lasting longer than average Skater Sneaks.
No turnover, to have to buy another Sneak for years if Nike continued this trend.
I Love Dunks...
BUT, I LOVE THESE MORE!!!

Last edited:
The should have gone with the same "aluminum foil" upper and a stuffed baked potato theme inside for those pizza joints.

Wow i've been neglecting this thread for way toooo long
Hope everyone is doing fine and swimmin in gine

These new dunks havnt been hitting it right for me so i took a long hiatus but maybe i can appreciate them better now
Glad everyones keeping up the work in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom