2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I rarely wear dunks. I only have 3 pairs at the moment. Jpack highs, Winter Soldiers, and the Cali retro I've had over a year and never worn.

Had Uprises and those Grey/Black/Venom Greens but sold them off.

My opinion is:
Buy them if you are going to wear them.
If not, spend your money elsewhere.
They are definately Unique, (If you are into that,) But not flashy at the same time.
Worse scenario is you buy them and don't like them...So you sell them.
Only you can make that decision.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get two pairs when they released:

Although I love the Lances more, I love the concept on these Craig's.
The way the colors change from Green, to Bronze, to Purple.
I love the green/silver effect, they remind me of figeater beetles.

For those that grabbed a pair of the bttys- what was the extra lace color? My reds came with another set of red, which I thought was odd.
mine were red as well. sent the shoes back though, couldn't really justify to keep them for that price, maybe grabbing them later on somewhere for the cheap. nice box though. leather was fine as well, comparable to the white parts of the BMW IWs.

also, i m new here, first post. SBdunkhead from europe, germany actually.  count me in to that 40+ crowd :wink:

love this thread. cheers!

Last edited:
mine were red as well. sent the shoes back though, couldn't really justify to keep them for that price, maybe grabbing them later on somewhere for the cheap. nice box though. leather was fine as well, comparable to the white parts of the BMW IWs.

also, i m new here, first post. SBdunkhead from europe, germany actually.  count me in to that 40+ crowd :wink:
love this thread. cheers!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard
thanks mate!

just got the Flash Highs in the mail, after debating since they came out if i should get them or not. finally did find a deal on ebay for 50% under retail shipped, so that helped the decision.  the blue sole is much darker than i thought, the contrast to the suede therefore is much less pronounced than i expected. very pleased with that, as i am more into muted colours/transitions.

sweet pair definitely.  

Back
Top Bottom