2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Alright gentleman... Who wants the album? Littlefoot, john, MSR, Dcypoe, ohcy, esky, carolina, prozac, etc... If I missed you don't hate me just off the top of my head.

If you have my #, text me... if not, DM on twitter, FB or pm me here.

The albums will go out next week most likely! :nthat:

And of course, as not to derail... 4/20 hemp joints will be purchased :smokin

Last edited:
Got my KY QS in, leather is about what I expected, supple to the touch but a little more grain to it than I wanted, they feel malleable so there will be creasing over time. They went back into the box until the right day to wear them comes around though.

The more serious I get with my lady, the less money I find myself having for Dunks. I did get those Wing 12's and am debating flipping them to make my silver box dreams come true :lol:

Also I saw Blue Moons at SL for $49 - 20%, sporadic sizes. And I always scope out the size 13 section for you big footers, nothing special outside of those Grape highs :x.

Alright gentleman... Who wants the album? Littlefoot, john, MSR, Dcypoe, ohcy, esky, carolina, prozac, etc... If I missed you don't hate me just off the top of my head.

If you have my #, text me... if not, DM on twitter, FB or pm me here.

The albums will go out next week most likely! :nthat:

And of course, as not to derail... 4/20 hemp joints will be purchased :smokin

Yes sir!

I was lucky enough to get two pairs when they released:

Although I love the Lances more, I love the concept on these Craig's.
The way the colors change from Green, to Bronze, to Purple.

Last edited:
Got my KY QS in, leather is about what I expected, supple to the touch but a little more grain to it than I wanted, they feel malleable so there will be creasing over time. They went back into the box until the right day to wear them comes around though.
Thanks mints. Would u compare it to Chicago leather?

Look really good
Thanks bro. I think people are scared sometimes with suede, which can definitely be tricky,  and would rather not deal with cleaning them. Really simple to take a suede brush and eraser to make a big difference. 

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I think people are scared sometimes with suede, which can definitely be tricky,  and would rather not deal with cleaning them. Really simple to take a suede brush and eraser to make a big difference. 

Dude... They look great. I'm second guessing that DS only statement I made when you got them :lol: I'd totally be cool with them for what you paid and I could wear them with no reservations.

Thanks mints. Would u compare it to Chicago leather?

Never got my hands on a pair of the recent retro, I'd put them about the same level as the 3M snake dunk that came out a few years ago. And a little below the materials on the Linen dunk that came out a few months after the 3M snake.

Back
Top Bottom