2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I havent seen a shirt by NSB for these yet

I would like some more specifics on the shoe's design though, hypebeast.com's article is kind of vague when it describes the inspiration on the design of the shoe.

Anyone know what pieces of art were part of the inspiration? or why they used that quilted leather on the back?

I did see some other pics of the store online, and they do have a big black quilted leather couch but even I'll admit I'm reaching here haha, but I am curious to know
http://civilistberlin.tumblr.com/   if you go there and scroll down a bit, they have a tshirt with that beer bottle's logo on the pocket, as well as a white shirt with "Civilist" in a lighter version of the print thats on the tongue.  There's also a jacket with lining that's the same as the print on the tongue (somebody else also posted a few pages back..).  I can't figure out how to take the images off tumblr =.=.  I think it might just be a store release though, i don't see nike sb on the tags for the clothes

BlindSide Skate is taking phone orders for the leftovers at opening time tomorrow 10 AM Mountain Standard Time (801-593-9300)

Reign Skate is taking phone orders for the Civilist's right now! Didn't get my 13, they're charging 125 (not sure if shipped or by itself)

215-547-4942
Repped, just copped a 12 from Blindside. $135 shipped.

John warming up 
nthat.gif

Nice. How many stripper cards did you pick up from them dudes with the duffle bags? :tongue:

While regular tourists like to see fountains, shows, and towering views and shi*,these heads go to the nice shoe spots in the area. All else is secondary lol
lol very nice. Repped
He pointed at the girls legs and said - give it here, and don't say nuthin.

LMAO! Dude those guys were on EVERY corner throwing cards at people!

Don't say nuthin'! LMAO! Repped!

How was the quality on those dunk ids?  The last pair of dunk ids i did were.. rather dissapointing for the price point

I took a look at them and in hand they weren't all that impressive to me. Pretty much the same crap quality as the recent Supreme SB that dropped.

Last edited:
Rukus still has (2) 9.5s left in the Civilist dunk hi's if anyone is still looking for that size. Comes out to $124 shipped.

(225) 755-3970
I got one of those 9.5s. Thanks. I'm looking for a size 10, but size 9.5 should do it. I'm so juiced this shoe released stateside.

Edit: Copped my size 10 from Premier. Appreciate all you guys sharing the knowledge.

Last edited:
Premier (616) 742-2660 is now taking phone orders for the Civilist!
Thank you John00, repped, been a lurker for awhile on this thread and I see how you help everyone. Really appreciate it.  Really wanted these civilist!!! Anyone wondering here's a pic of the final price.Shipped to NY.

cannot wait to hear the juice-man's excuse for how the brandless WoF are in fact releasing....
forreal dude is a certified cornball for pointlessly lying to people.........I got through premeir and obviously you big foot bast*rds took all the 12s

Did anyone receive their Civilist tracking info from Rukus Board Shop yet?

And, yeah, it's Rukus.  Not Ruckus like so many of you are typing.

Nope, then again when I ordered from Salvation Skate for the MIA's I never got tracking.

Personally I'm not expecting tracking... They get here when they get here...

yeah i dont think theyre going to, usually you would get an email or in this case a text back with the tracking number? but shops usually ship quickly anyways

I'm anxiously waiting for this as well
roll.gif
Hahahahah repppppped! It will probably be something along the lines of "I called in a few favors in order to get them released because I want to make sure that the skating and sneaker community has a chance at the best shoes ever designed. Trust me, it took a lot of work and juice to get this done. I probably owe a few people some favors. Hardest I've ever worked."

Or he will never respond.....at all...

Nope, then again when I ordered from Salvation Skate for the MIA's I never got tracking.
yeah i dont think theyre going to, usually you would get an email or in this case a text back with the tracking number? but shops usually ship quickly anyways
Personally I'm not expecting tracking... They get here when they get here...
Oh, this is my first time ordering from a skateshop.

I'm sure it varies from shop to shop, but do most of them double-box from your experiences?

Back
Top Bottom