2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those of you who seen the civilists already.. is the tongue pattern random or is it all the same?

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of Nike ID premium dunks. I'm gunna make my ghetto version on the Black Supremes.
My question is this. Are the elephant print ID dunks going to be limited? I was reading somewhere that the elephant print AF1 IDs were limited to 750 pair. Is this going to be true for the dunks? If so how many pairs will I bet limited to. This will definitely effect my decision to sleep on them or get them ASAP. Thanks in advance, y'all the best!

We HAD to take pictures with the women in the street!!!! LMAO!!!!
Glad you had a great time, sweet pics! Thanks for uploading. Oh, and don't worry, I fixed the last one for you 
laugh.gif

Couple nice releases at kinetic tomorrow

Looks like most shops in NJ got the same shipment this week.

My local shop had all these plus the BPs without the embroidery, the owner said he didnt have details on when he could release them but they will be out this month.

A friend of mine grabbed me a civilist dunk I got them in hand last night, I love it all except the nubuck, i wouldve preferred they used a higher cut of suede but they are still a thing of beauty

And I'm not 100% sure on the inspiration for the quilted leather heel but i believe the tongue was designed from the label of this beer

My local shop had all these plus the BPs without the embroidery, the owner said he didnt have details on when he could release them but they will be out this month.

A friend of mine grabbed me a civilist dunk I got them in hand last night, I love it all except the nubuck, i wouldve preferred they used a higher cut of suede but they are still a thing of beauty

And I'm not 100% sure on the inspiration for the quilted leather heel but i believe the tongue was designed from the label of this beer
Must be a mix of the beer bottle and:
Taking inspiration from beloved skate spot and modern art gallery Neue Nationalgalerie (New National Gallery) in the heart of the German capital, Berlin’s own Civilist has created a special edition high-top Dunk in conjunction with Nike SB.
http://hypebeast.com/2013/7/civilist-berlin-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-premium

Did they release a shirt for these?

Last edited:
Damn, i tried to stay off niketalk for a month or 2 just so i wouldnt have the urge to cop anything but these civilist dunks got me. gonna try to off my black apc's to cover some of the cost. anyone know where i could cop in store in NYC? i just called blades and they said they'll get them but not sure when. gonna keep my eye on their IG for now. any help is appreciated.

Yeah Rillo hit us with that knowledge about a week ago. it's waay too similar to be a coincidence.

Damn, i tried to stay off niketalk for a month or 2 just so i wouldnt have the urge to cop anything but these civilist dunks got me. gonna try to off my black apc's to cover some of the cost. anyone know where i could cop in store in NYC? i just called blades and they said they'll get them but not sure when. gonna keep my eye on their IG for now. any help is appreciated.
What size are the APCs?

Must be a mix of the beer bottle and:

http://hypebeast.com/2013/7/civilist-berlin-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-premium

Did they release a shirt for these?

I havent seen a shirt by NSB for these yet

I would like some more specifics on the shoe's design though, hypebeast.com's article is kind of vague when it describes the inspiration on the design of the shoe.

Anyone know what pieces of art were part of the inspiration? or why they used that quilted leather on the back?

I did see some other pics of the store online, and they do have a big black quilted leather couch but even I'll admit I'm reaching here haha, but I am curious to know

Well, here are the pictures that I CAN show you from my trip to Vegas! I had a F*CKIN' BLAST!!!
Nice. How many stripper cards did you pick up from them dudes with the duffle bags? :tongue:

While regular tourists like to see fountains, shows, and towering views and shi*,these heads go to the nice shoe spots in the area. All else is secondary lol

Glad you had a great time, sweet pics! Thanks for uploading. Oh, and don't worry, I fixed the last one for you 
laugh.gif

lol very nice. Repped
He pointed at the girls legs and said - give it here, and don't say nuthin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom