2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So, there's DS and PADS (if people consider that a thing), but I just opened a package from an eBay win of the low 2005 De Las, which the auction claims *twice* to be brand new, and also includes "if you are looking for 100% new and collectable [sic] pair you will not be disappointed".

There were multiple signs of wear, including what appears to be two blood spots inside the collar.  So, that was fun to open.  Can't wait to hear the explanation before I file.
Pics?

Does anyone know - when I file a claim, I used eBay Bucks as part of my purchase (almost $40 worth).  Do I get those back, or are they lost?

So, there's DS and PADS (if people consider that a thing), but I just opened a package from an eBay win of the low 2005 De Las, which the auction claims *twice* to be brand new, and also includes "if you are looking for 100% new and collectable [sic] pair you will not be disappointed".

There were multiple signs of wear, including what appears to be two blood spots inside the collar.  So, that was fun to open.  Can't wait to hear the explanation before I file.
That's nasty.
Disgusting.

Does anyone know - when I file a claim, I used eBay Bucks as part of my purchase (almost $40 worth).  Do I get those back, or are they lost?
Yeah, they give them back, but pay attention to the redemption date.  I lost $17 last time b/c of a similar thing where I had to return them. They only gave me about a week after the claim went through to spend my bucks. I was pissed that I couldn't use them in time.

so i got beat for my double up on the homegrowns from id boardshop. they refunded me my $$ today saying it was not in stock. pissed

Thanks so much man. Is there a suede eraser/brush set I should look for by brand?
Also wanted to know if there is a way to restore creasing on the toebox?
No worries man. I use this one from kiwi, the only complaint is that they brush is a little stiff  but it's worked for me.  

What I have seen real pros use, as in shoe repair shops, etc are these.

Amazon product ASIN B00IIFFEPU
They have different textures and the copper bristles. You would just have to buy an eraser separately.

The way people typically get rid of creasing is the iron and wet towel method.

Suede too, but like always be extra careful. I would try to use lower heat, no water on the towel, and less steam at first. 

Last edited:
Does anyone use those wire metal shelves for sneaker storage? Trying go find something on amazon to help contain all these boxes.

No worries man. I use this one from kiwi, the only complaint is that they brush is a little stiff  but it's worked for me.  

What I have seen real pros use, as in shoe repair shops, etc are these.
http://www.amazon.com/Shacke-Suede-Nubuck-Leather-Cleaner/dp/B00IIFFEPU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453011943&sr=8-2&keywords=suede+eraser+and+brush+kit

They have different textures and the copper bristles. You would just have to buy an eraser separately.

The way people typically get rid of creasing is the iron and wet towel method.

Suede too, but like always be extra careful. I would try to use lower heat, no water on the towel, and less steam at first. 

My man! Repped!
Looking at your avy I just met Roger Waters on Friday

Nice ostriches up there, i love mine such a clean underrated shoe. Does anyone know if they're made of actual ostrich skin or is it just a textured leather? 

My man! Repped!
Looking at your avy I just met Roger Waters on Friday
Anytime, I'm no pro but those ore the things I have tried and seen work. I have also used a clothes steamer to get rid of creases on some Jordan 1s. Just tread on the side of caution, don't want to ruin your shoes 
wink.gif

Lucky man! What's that story? I don't get star struck, but I wouldn't know what to say to him honestly, just a simple thank you I guess. I saw him perform The Wall a couple of years ago, fantastic show!

Back
Top Bottom