2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good old friend of mine wants a trade for my DS fire red 3's for his Tiffany highs sb's. Should I pull the trigger on it or nah.
Are his Tiffany's DS?  If so, I would take the deal.  Fire Red 3's don't resell for much tbh and are easily attainable. I know you've already made your decision, but I'd take the Tiffs.
Thanks so much man. Is there a suede eraser/brush set I should look for by brand?
Also wanted to know if there is a way to restore creasing on the toebox?
Everything you need is in here: http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back
wouldnt think so. nearly all dunks go on sale

Good morning everyone. Lurker here hoping everyone eats well today, but on a side note does anyone have a Valid Promo Code for Premier? Really dig the new Busenitz and wanna give that mid sole a try. ( dope pic but unrelated )

After seeing that PS of the Blossoms, Im convinced they woulda been way nicer as a low

Those Big Foots are nice too but I dont ever wear them colors so I'd only get on a deep discount

Identity board shop has most sizes of the Homegrown dunk for 117 shipped for CA residents with RETAILMENOT 10% off code and Free ground shipping. States with no sales tax reap the most benefit with 107.99 shipped
thnnks for that was able to double up .

Oil change kicks. Have a good one NTSB fam

I know the tounge is the easiest way to tell replicas I think these are fake I just need a second opinion.

Last edited:
And the Blossom's didn't last long on NDC. Damn man.

But NOTHING lasts long on NDC lol. I don't think most people realize how many places drop nike SB release and they don't know which spots to check so it's NDC or bust for alot of people.

Last edited:
But NOTHING lasts long on NDC lol. I don't think most people realize how many places drop nike SB release and they don't know which spots to check so it's NDC or bust for alot of people.
I suppose being new to SBs, you could count me in on that. I mostly just wanted them on NDC because I have vouchers to use, but now if anyone can point me to somewhere that still has them in stock, I will drop the 100 bucks. I just wanted them for the meaning behind them. 

I'm all in on the deck!!!!!

shoes? not so much

maybe if they were lows.... haven't been feeling highs much lately

Back
Top Bottom