2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think I might be in on the SPOTs, if only because I'm a diehard Bucs fan.

Last edited:
Can I get a L/C

Only photos seller had available...

Last edited:
Did the USD=>CAD conversion on those cherry blossoms... almost $160... that's midmarket rate too.

Jesus, it hurts.

Anyone report yet on how the IWs fit?

TTS IMO. Thinned out around the heel/ankle and the tongue is like the last Bruin and Blazer lows with the elastic that keeps them close to the foot. Great to skate! I'm wearing 11 in IW and 11 in Blazer mid and lows. 10.5 Vans.

Already have the Reds on order!!

The parrot stuff ruins it. They'd be perfect for jimmy Buffett concerts, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
TTS IMO. Thinned out around the heel/ankle and the tongue is like the last Bruin and Blazer lows with the elastic that keeps them close to the foot. Great to skate! I'm wearing 11 in IW and 11 in Blazer mid and lows. 10.5 Vans.

Sounds a little more accurate, going TTS. Thanks.

So we hav mixed reviews on the Ishod Wairs correct???

Sounds like it.

Last edited:
So, there's DS and PADS (if people consider that a thing), but I just opened a package from an eBay win of the low 2005 De Las, which the auction claims *twice* to be brand new, and also includes "if you are looking for 100% new and collectable [sic] pair you will not be disappointed".

There were multiple signs of wear, including what appears to be two blood spots inside the collar.  So, that was fun to open.  Can't wait to hear the explanation before I file.

Back
Top Bottom