2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Copped those sz 13 paper bags. Repped everyone who provided links. Had ebay bucks that I used and ended up only paying 25.00 for em. Thanks for helping me eat.

Last edited:
LMs arrived. I'll take em for what I paid
happy.gif
Nice pick-up....

I need a pair....

Last edited:

Nice, and congrats!

Man I've never seen that good of a deal for LMs, all I've seen are $350-$450, I've pretty much given up owning a pair now. 
lol my pair is stripped and low-key only getting offers for like 275 shipped

Wearing Skeletors today.... One of those sat on shelves forever but now when you try to find a pair for sale they just aren't out there....
I guess there isn't that many people that love the Masters of the Universe?
Would love a He Man or Orko or Beastman or Merman or Man at Arms or just all of the above
Lol
Nah, those weren't really "skeletor" dunks when released.

couple names got kicked around, venoms, etc...

but at the end of the day, the shoes were plenty available, a recurring model, and had 0 hype. Any nickname was quickly forgotten in the forums when those dropped again and again

lol my pair is stripped and low-key only getting offers for like 275 shipped
Stripped down pairs will get lower offers, I think that is actually pretty good if all the paint is worn off. 

*jkitty with the ninja sweep in. 

Last edited:

I would say the offers you've been getting are in line with the condition of the shoes. About $250-$275 range is fair. Unless you have a rare size (small or big) which sometimes affects the price. 
Bigger sizes seem to fetch more in LM for some reason....

The triad nation aint really about that LM life, they love their Nike Air 1's...

Bigger sizes seem to fetch more in LM for some reason....

The triad nation aint really about that LM life, they love their Nike Air 1's...
Maybe they made less in the bigger sizes so they are more scarce. 

I'm surprised you don't have a pair honestly.....

Wearing Skeletors today.... One of those sat on shelves forever but now when you try to find a pair for sale they just aren't out there....
I guess there isn't that many people that love the Masters of the Universe?
Would love a He Man or Orko or Beastman or Merman or Man at Arms or just all of the above
Lol
Or a Filmation classic Trap Jaw.

I slept on those as well, and can never find my size 10.

Last edited:
Im mad at my self for not get sets 2/3/4/5 in lms wen they first came out n were cheap...
My black pair has been warn so much and I might break out the white pair for the first time today
I just want more pairs of lms

Since I brought them up might as well show

I passed on several pairs of LMs at release because I had already gotten my set plus and extra white pair..... If I had only known....
I still need a black pair to beat up

Since I brought them up might as well show

I passed on several pairs of LMs at release because I had already gotten my set plus and extra white pair..... If I had only known....
I still need a black pair to beat up
man i need some black LMs in my life

Yea I would love black LM, but at that point in time I didn't wear SB's. Wish I had made the transition at that time instead of wasting so much money on Jordans smh.

Back
Top Bottom