DS 11.5 720s - $136 obo

DS 11 QS - $130

DS 11.5 Wet floors - $95

DS 8/8.5/10/11/12/13 2015 BHM - $65

Clean 12 bazooka joes - $55 obo

Clean 12 hunters - $200 obo

DS 11.5 NL highs - $133

Last edited:
if anyone had to think a dunk that sat on shelves or still does sit on shelfs that will be worth alot or hard to find in the future what dunk would it be?

if anyone had to think a dunk that sat on shelves or still does sit on shelfs that will be worth alot or hard to find in the future what dunk would it be?
Many of the shoes that are sitting now will be back to retail + 20-30$ in 4-5 years, lol.

But as for which ones... no clue.

Shoes that sit and go on clearance tend to get bought by people to wear and abuse then discard
I'd venture to say most GRs are made in about the same volumes so by that line of thinking the worn and discarded shoes will be harder to find in DS or VNDS condition
There are always new people that come into the "hobby" that will buy up stuff just because it's older and not available

Quartersnacks for example.... They were super easy to come by at release time.... And still somewhat easy for the months following... But everyone that has them LOVES wearing them, so in a year or two those people might be looking to freshen up by getting a new pair
I put those in the $200+ range in 2 years just because they are fire
I pick up every pair I can find in my size for retail or under just because I want to wear them for the rest of my life

Fast times might be another one (maybe because I just love them)

As always the future can not be predicted

Many of the shoes that are sitting now will be back to retail + 20-30$ in 4-5 years, lol.

But as for which ones... no clue.
I think in the future we'll see Beijings, QS's, SOMP's, and Cali Highs come back in price. Who knows, maybe even De La Lows will get the love...

I think in the future we'll see Beijings, QS's, SOMP's, and Cali Highs come back in price. Who knows, maybe even De La Lows will get the love...
Well, there's a guy on my local Craigslist that wants 300 for Cali highs...

Lol well I know it's a Jordan x SB collab, but the retail price point was probably that of Jordan I's. Which to this day are still the "cheapest" retail price point of all the jordans. Even priced less than low top iterations of the other signature models. So I was more so referring to that. Even jordan I's aren't the typical Jordan look as they're more so a part of the dunk family and as earlier stated not the typical price.

Going to rep to since the reply gave me a lil laugh.

Lol well I know it's a Jordan x SB collab, but the retail price point was probably that of Jordan I's. Which to this day are still the "cheapest" retail price point of all the jordans. Even priced less than low top iterations of the other signature models. So I was more so referring to that. Even jordan I's aren't the typical Jordan look as they're more so a part of the dunk family and as earlier stated not the typical price.

Going to rep to since the reply gave me a lil laugh.
Retail price was $150 but some shops (including my "local") were charging $200 per and you had to buy them in a set. There goes $400 for two pairs of shoes.

In any case, it was a better deal than waiting and paying $350+ per pair. 

Retail price was $150 but some shops (including my "local") were charging $200 per and you had to buy them in a set. There goes $400 for two pairs of shoes.

$400 for both is a steal.. Esp given the fact that most recent Jordan packs are $500+ and most people really only want one of the shoes (Brazils, GOF, MTM, etc. etc.).

Last edited:

I would have gladly paid $400 for a set. I remember that release like it was yesterday. I lost every raffle at my locals, stayed up all night to whiff on international websites and finally caught the last L on NDC. Never have I struck out so hard on SBs before that.

Last edited:
$400 for both is a steal.. Esp given the fact that most recent Jordan packs are $500+ and most people really only want one of the shoes (Brazils, GOF, MTM, etc. etc.).
Yeah amazing how JB always pairs a garbage pair with a nice pair so they can actually sell both.

I would have gladly paid $400 for a set. I remember that release like it was yesterday. I lost every raffle at my locals, stayed up all night to whiff on international websites and finally caught the last L on NDC. Never have I struck out so hard on SBs before that.
I actually paid MORE than $400 because I live in CT and this shop is in MA. So I had to drive 1.5 hours each way (twice) to first reserve and pay for my pair, and then pick them up a week later. 6 hours of gas, plus time lost, $400 paid, etc. and I was out the door for about $600.

I actually paid MORE than $400 because I live in CT and this shop is in MA. So I had to drive 1.5 hours each way (twice) to first reserve and pay for my pair, and then pick them up a week later. 6 hours of gas, plus time lost, $400 paid, etc. and I was out the door for about $600.
I actually remember that. I even mapped out my drive from NJ and said nah after calculating gas costs, etc. 

If I could find LMs for $600 a set, I'd buy 3 or 4

one of the few last thing I need on this earth to complete me 

Back
Top Bottom