2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So anyway after a month now of trying to contact concepts I still don't have blue Grail dunk laces.
They did send me 2 separate packages with extra lace locks...
I'd easily trade that for a single blue lace. Anyone out there want to part with just one blue lace from the grail lows? Just need one for one shoe. Thanks.

My buddies UCS's came in. They were listed as DS and the pics didn't lead me to believe otherwise. I can tell they were worn though, very faint star loss and you can see the soles have hit the ground before, not to mention the concepts branding on the insole is half worn off. They do look DS besides this, and were only $150 shipped. My buddy won't care, and it's not worth sending them back, bc for the price it was still a deal imo. WWYD? Just hit him with negative feedback?

I'd try to blackmail a partial refund with the threat of negative feedback.

$150 for used UCS in the summer seems a bit high to me, but @byukid may have spoiled me.

$150 for used UCS in the summer seems a bit high to me, but @byukid may have spoiled me.

That was my exact plan :lol:

Yea I think he spoiled you lol. I only watched prices for a few weeks and I thought that seemed pretty decent, assuming they were DS. Id jump on a pair for that in my size all day long. I haven't seen them below $175-200 at all, although I'm not actively looking either.

My buddies UCS's came in. They were listed as DS and the pics didn't lead me to believe otherwise. I can tell they were worn though, very faint star loss and you can see the soles have hit the ground before, not to mention the concepts branding on the insole is half worn off. They do look DS besides this, and were only $150 shipped. My buddy won't care, and it's not worth sending them back, bc for the price it was still a deal imo. WWYD? Just hit him with negative feedback?

Did they come with any of the extras?

I would probably do what rapcoz said.
$150 seems great to me for black seeing as I paid like $329 shipped for 2 pairs sz 10.5 and 6.5, earlier this year, for grey.

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks No extras, they were the greys.

I messaged him and explained they've been worn, partial refund or negative feedback and this was his response..

"Not sure how sneakers work man, but going through money problems so I'll just take the feedback, I apologize I never worn them, I got them as a gift"

Guess I'll leave negative feedback, not opening a claim, not worth it.

Did I miss something or did he not mention them being the Black pair?

If you got 'em DS or even PADS for $150 I'd skip negotiating a partial refund.

Did I miss something or did he not mention them being the Black pair?

If you got 'em DS or even PADS for $150 I'd skip negotiating a partial refund.

I didn't specify, just said UCS.

Skip negotiating a partial and just leave negative?

TFW when you scoop two of your grails in one week.  

I don't expect to blow anybody's minds with the pick ups but to get both of these shoes in my size...  I'm overjoyed.  

I'd file a claim tbh

If he needs money it would behoove him to cooperate

I've never filed a claim so im not super clear on how it works. If I file a claim and win, the shoes go back to him and I get my money back?

They're PADS. For $150 my buddy is cool with that. He wouldn't have even noticed they'd been worn, I did bc I inspected them and could tell. It's more about that fact that the seller lied and I feel there should be some consequence, otherwise he'll wear another pair once and do the same thing to someone else.

Last edited:
If you win a dispute, PayPal takes funds from seller and holds them, you send product back, and upon confirmation of deliver PayPal releases funds back to you.

TFW when you scoop two of your grails in one week.  

I don't expect to blow anybody's minds with the pick ups but to get both of these shoes in my size...  I'm overjoyed.  
Pulled that off earlier this year.  I loved the feeling.

Seller messaged me again and asked what he could do to resolve it, told him a partial. He agreed to refund me $40 so they came out to $110.

Not a dunk
But I instantly regretted buying these.
Took forever to get here.

First pair of Nike Koston's for me

I woke up the next morning and sounded like Casper from kids.
"Jesus christ, what happened?"
Drunken ebay happened.

Back
Top Bottom