2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

meh just make Jordan 1 SB's like the Trainers back in the day

here and there but not monthly

I've never understood why people want things to be so exclusive, so what you have some '14 AJ1 SB's, great it won't take away from people looking at your feet if they make more in 2015, 2016, 2017

Exactly. It's not like they would release the same OG AJ1 bred/royal B&W LMs every year. If they switched up the base pair (shadows/metallics/UNCs) they could do a lot of awesome stuff with it.

SOMSBBs?

Exactly. It's not like they would release the same OG AJ1 bred/royal B&W LMs every year. If they switched up the base pair (shadows/metallics/UNCs) they could do a lot of awesome stuff with it.

I really don't get the "you can't make more because then I'm not as cool" attitude

Who cares

You can do a lot of original things with AJ1 SB's

Last edited:
Got a question for you all, I recently got rid of my de la lows(newer release) because of how narrow they were and I even have a narrow foot? So the other day I was trying on the fast times at a outlet and they fit the same way to me? Is there any newer dunks out here that don't fit as narrow as those or should I try for older sbs for now on? It's hard sizing up to a 12.5 since that's a limited size and 13 may be too big.

Got a question for you all, I recently got rid of my de la lows(newer release) because of how narrow they were and I even have a narrow foot? So the other day I was trying on the fast times at a outlet and they fit the same way to me? Is there any newer dunks out here that don't fit as narrow as those or should I try for older sbs for now on? It's hard sizing up to a 12.5 since that's a limited size and 13 may be too big.

12.5 isn't a thing in SB land any more. If 12 is too snug it's likely because of the new tooling, your only option is to full size up.

12.5 isn't a thing in SB land any more. If 12 is too snug it's likely because of the new tooling, your only option is to full size up.

Yeah I kind of figured it was due to the tooling.... It may be just for the lows also because the Cali highs don't fit that way at all.

Buy a thin insole like those OdorEaters that Walmart has. They are a green color and put it into a sz 13 under the Zoom insole. I did this on a pair of sz 14 Calis (from Ross couldn't skip at that price) as I'm normally a sz 13. It took up enough of the extra space that it's not uncomfortable.

Thanks to those who chimed in, I'm going to try some of those methods and see how they work for me.

Dopeeee. I've wanted a pair of these for years.

Thanks!
I don't wear them too often, since I'm not really an all white Sneak guy.
But, I really like all the different materials that they used on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom