2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does it seem like alot of these fakes are popping up lately

Any clean colorways in the Dunk Lows coming out in the fall? I want to try to get back into SB's but it's been some years.

Price check on 720 degrees sb low? I've seen them for 60 and some for 300..what's a decent price to buy them (I'm not looking to get a deal because there's not much out there) just need a decent price

Price check on 720 degrees sb low? I've seen them for 60 and some for 300..what's a decent price to buy them (I'm not looking to get a deal because there's not much out there) just need a decent price

All depends on their condition. I'm watching a DS pair for $225 obo, although I wouldn't pay that for them.

!

My friend bought a pair of those when we went to Richmond a while ago for like $40. I cleaned them up for him. Shoe looks great with some wear to it

Michigan High Yellow laces, need. Link anyone? None of the bright yellow ones, needs darker shade

You look on fully laced? Their taxi yellow might be what you're looking for. Their jersey gold is basically gold so I doubt you'd want those.

You look on fully laced? Their taxi yellow might be what you're looking for. Their jersey gold is basically gold so I doubt you'd want those.

Yeah I did and the yellow looks bright. What u think?

Last edited:
I have Michigan yellow laces. Unfortunately you'd have to cop the whole package for them lol

Back
Top Bottom