2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They look best with white laces.

I second this. Mine didn't even come with the blue laces due to outlet pickup, but saw someone on here throw the white laces onto them and it was curtains. White's the way to go with these. Sets that lil white heel part of the shoe off perfectly.

Third. They look so nice with white laces, totally bit that NT'er that posted pics here C CUNNiNGH4M . Bad pic but they really bring it together more than the blue or pink places IMO. Makes them more wearable for me.

Hopefully they start dropping more abundantly at locals. I want a pair but want to see them in person. All GR scream outlet these days, but sometimes it is nice to just get them.

Last edited:
Still deciding if I want to try this on my tie dyes.... I'd like to have another pair in case I screw them up but haven't been able to find them cheap enough lately.

The better question is: would all the Instagram "influencers" still own them if they were a Gold Box GR?

I think we know the answer.

Don't forget about all the dudes who mysteriously knew someone working at Nike who was able to get a few pairs out of the oil and clean them up with the Jason Markk cleaner (with the premium brush, of course)

Last edited:
White laces are so boring though

Pink laces in my Disposables..... Though might switch to the blue

I was thinking about putting my blue Disposable laces on the Dorthy's. The pink is loud but since they are basically "disposable" in price, I had to have a second pair with white laces.

You're welcome :lol:

Props given where they are due, edited!

Last edited:
these are called deftones..I found them on the kijiji buy and sell Canadian website though I cant find them anywhere on google or youtube..has anyone heard of them? do they look nice for 100 dollars? would you guys cop for that price..

Last edited:

these are called deftones..I found them on the kijiji buy and sell Canadian website though I cant find them anywhere on google or youtube..has anyone heard of them? do they look nice for 100 dollars? would you guys cop for that price..
Look up Pine green dunk lows

Deftone Dunks

^ those lows up there are the pine greens. $100 for a deadstock pair aint too bad considering theyre 3-4 years old.

I never realized how much the pine greens could theoretically resemble a low top version of the deftones. If only they were all leather...

Back
Top Bottom