2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys !! I've been doing it for 3 years now. But it bothers me how more and more parents think it's my responsibility to get supplies for their kid!!

Me preparing my classroom...don't want parents to meet me wearing sbs!

Looking good.

I hope so because all my extra money is going into my classroom!!! Fam, please buy your kids back to school supplies!!! I'm sure y'all take care of your kids but when I spend 300 on supplies it bothers me!!
Just like every other release this year, the Stain Glass High probably will go on disco. But parents really don't send their kids not prepared with supplies back to school? :x

Shoutout to you for making sure kids have something. I knew a lot of people who were unprepared for various reasons when I was young. Thankfully I never had to worry about that but hearing from my friends who are teachers now, that blows my mind. 
I'm really shocked that kids go to school without proper supplies.

Sorry for the derailing

Last edited:
Thanks guys !! I've been doing it for 3 years now. But it bothers me how more and more parents think it's my responsibility to get supplies for their kid!!

Me preparing my classroom...don't want parents to meet me wearing sbs!
Just like every other release this year, the Stain Glass High probably will go on disco. But parents really don't send their kids not prepared with supplies back to school?
sick.gif

I'm really shocked that kids go to school without proper supplies.

Sorry for the derailing
Sign up for this! https://www.redditgifts.com/exchanges/redditgifts-teachers-2015/

are the warmth lows tts for you guys? Length wise they feel a lil long for me but the width fits perfect tho.

Back
Top Bottom