2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds last night, nothing special but I like em :smokin

So on the subject of those gray GRs.... I've found them on Asian sites but not really feeling doing transfers or whatever to pay for them, I like the protection of PayPal or my credit card
Not one pair has popped up on eBay in over a year in my size (i search 11-12) unless the seller really screwed up the listing and didn't put "dunk" in the description
I saw a pair of 10's but they wanted $175

One day I'll stumble across a pair OR at least someone else that owns a pair

You'd be surprised how terribly some things get listed.
Sometimes you will find something like a dunk listed with all these keywords, but not the name or color of the shoe.
Sometimes they leave out key info, like dunk, or sb.
Then sometimes you get a place that wholesales stuff on ebay and they don't know what they are selling, that's how my wife got her paid in fulls for like $125.

You'd be surprised how terribly some things get listed.
Sometimes you will find something like a dunk listed with all these keywords, but not the name or color of the shoe.
Sometimes they leave out key info, like dunk, or sb.
Then sometimes you get a place that wholesales stuff on ebay and they don't know what they are selling, that's how my wife got her paid in fulls for like $125.

Oh I'm not surprised, I just wish I had time to sift through all the listings to find those missing important info
I still see several hundred listings a day with my searches.... With way too many things I want to buy

I suppose if I were specifically searching for a pair it might be easier

I just don't need help finding more stuff to buy

Also 4x eBay bucks today and tomorrow

Oh I'm not surprised, I just wish I had time to sift through all the listings to find those missing important info
I still see several hundred listings a day with my searches.... With way too many things I want to buy

I suppose if I were specifically searching for a pair it might be easier

I just don't need help finding more stuff to buy

Also 4x eBay bucks today and tomorrow

Do you know the style code on them dunks??

You guys think stained glass highs going to disco? Locals gonna get soon and not sure weather to cop or be patient ...

I hope so because all my extra money is going into my classroom!!! Fam, please buy your kids back to school supplies!!! I'm sure y'all take care of your kids but when I spend 300 on supplies it bothers me!!
Shoutout to you for making sure kids have something. I knew a lot of people who were unprepared for various reasons when I was young. Thankfully I never had to worry about that but hearing from my friends who are teachers now, that blows my mind. 

I hope so because all my extra money is going into my classroom!!! Fam, please buy your kids back to school supplies!!! I'm sure y'all take care of your kids but when I spend 300 on supplies it bothers me!!

good **** man, my aunts a teacher and has to go through that. you the real mvp.

Just hit the ol zoom fc's with a quick Jason mark cleaning. Not too bad. Didn't feel like using be suede brush and eraser on them after spending almost an hour with my quartersnacks lol

After

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom