2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My locals both told me they are pushed back due to late shipments (gray ones)
Supposedly Atlas has around 200 gray ones

Has anyone heard if they will be sending out Twitter links? Or is our only method of knowing if it's time gonna be our handy refresh button?

izfGnpC.gif

We all going to eat son.

Flight Clubs pricing is fishy in person. (NY at least)

They aren't going to let you walk in and sell your random shoe for too much the employee who is in at the moment thinks they are going to fetch for them.

They try and high ball but high ball reasonably, they are also losing their touch. They also let the employee who take the shoe **** up and do tings like not check for fakes from people they know and treating people like crap because of employees egos.. They argued with my friend when he tried to list the fragments for 750 on the day they came out, and went on some giant tangent about how he knows X much about markets and he travels essentially going on a giant self-jerk-off about how high mighty and knowledgable he is and how often those would be restocked and how he'd be lucky to get 400. He then listed them for 900 and told him good luck.

just a current price update after multiple restocks- http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-x-fragment-fragment-black-sport-royal-white-012101

Their atlas dunk pricing (now gone) is just a gross misunderstanding of hype on SB confusing it with the hype all the other shoes carry, and hell they don't even have that all right. (see don c pricing and how they have an entire full size run thats been sitting since release weekend)

I'd say don't even let it cross your minds. 
This has to be one of the hardest things Ive tried to read in a long long time..

Miss a few days in a thread and when you coma back you have no idea what's going on
mean.gif

Are the Atlas dunks releasing today? Idc about getting a pair I just wanna know what yall are talking about.

I'm hoping the fast as hell Internet at work pays off today :lol:

I'm confused on grey, are they selling those in-store right now as well? I was thinking they would have more stock on those and it would be an "easy" cop to walk in and grab tomorrow, but only 200 in store? I'm wondering if they had delays.

Back
Top Bottom