2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh aight. Good luck yall, although this thread doesn't really need it :lol:
I'm tryna get those blue ox SBs tomorrow :evil:

You local to Minneapolis? If not you might be out of luck until next week.

I'm hoping the fast as hell Internet at work pays off today :lol:

I'm confused on grey, are they selling those in-store right now as well? I was thinking they would have more stock on those and it would be an "easy" cop to walk in and grab tomorrow, but only 200 in store? I'm wondering if they had delays.

CMD ping atlasskateboarding.com

Although server load will likely be the deciding factor.

I'm hoping the fast as hell Internet at work pays off today :lol:

I'm confused on grey, are they selling those in-store right now as well? I was thinking they would have more stock on those and it would be an "easy" cop to walk in and grab tomorrow, but only 200 in store? I'm wondering if they had delays.

They'll prob get more of the gray pairs in. Just 200 for now. I'm guessing the focus right now is the black pair. It could even be all of their initial allotment because they will be sent off to most Nike SB accounts... but you'll be able to get them. I wouldn't worry.

How do you guys think Mobile will fare for the Atlas ISO. Im gonna be smack dab in the middle of work, so it's gonna depend on a "bathroom break" and LTE data lol

CMD ping atlasskateboarding.com

Although server load will likely be the deciding factor.

Oh I got you. Multiple PCs too :lol:

They'll prob get more of the gray pairs in. Just 200 for now. I'm guessing the focus right now is the black pair. It could even be all of their initial allotment because they will be sent off to most Nike SB accounts... but you'll be able to get them. I wouldn't worry.

Thanks! I was looking forward to getting those tomorrow, instant gratification :lol: Wonder if they will last throughout the day today?

Ahhhhh only in store is tomorrow. Wider release is next week. Really gotta start spending more time in here again
mean.gif

Less than 1/10 of one second isn't a major deal.

Like I said, the issue, if any, will be server load, or rather the insufficiency to handle it.

Flight Clubs pricing is fishy in person. (NY at least)

They aren't going to let you walk in and sell your random shoe for too much the employee who is in at the moment thinks they are going to fetch for them.

They try and high ball but high ball reasonably, they are also losing their touch. They also let the employee who take the shoe **** up and do tings like not check for fakes from people they know and treating people like crap because of employees egos.. They argued with my friend when he tried to list the fragments for 750 on the day they came out, and went on some giant tangent about how he knows X much about markets and he travels essentially going on a giant self-jerk-off about how high mighty and knowledgable he is and how often those would be restocked and how he'd be lucky to get 400. He then listed them for 900 and told him good luck.
just a current price update after multiple restocks- http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-x-fragment-fragment-black-sport-royal-white-012101

Are you looking for sympathy about your reselling 'friend' ???

You're mad cause they tried to get over on you gettin over on others

Just realized I will only have mobile access during the drop because of a randomly scheduled quarter end business meeting... As if it was a surprise to us all that work there that the quarter was ending REALLY COLGATE?!? REALLY?!?! Don't they know Atlas is dropping some heat today! Playing with my sneakers.. Is like playing with my emotions

Last edited:
Are you looking for sympathy about your reselling 'friend' ???

You're mad cause they tried to get over on you gettin over on others

No it's legit a friend and I'm not looking for sympathy. I was actually saying hey don't mess with flight club, on any end and don't use their pricing as reference, but,take that as you will. (actually re-reading I can't even see where you saw anything more then don't mess with them)

And you don't know a single reseller? If so kudos. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom