2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in now that I saw Mark and Joe signed the authenticity certificates.

SLAP is one of the best skateboard mags ever.

Thanks for coming out @Based La Rock
Hold the phone....

@Based La Rock  = FKM? 
eek.gif

Passing on both this weekend, but glad to see NT Fam out there hangin' @Based La Rock  , @theLtrain  !! Killer pic.

I will, however, cop the grey ones in a few weeks off the bay for below retail once that ebay bucks comes in if they are available then.

There's about 30 heads. Been this way for awhile. Sun is coming up, so that's when we should see more, I don't know.

I'm a little jealous, I would think it would be great fun camping.... Never had a chance to do it

Wearing my "lucky" shoes today, lucky as in the only hyped pair I was able to get online last year

Just did a drive by at atlas. There's about 30-50 people. Gonna sit this one out and come back during my break/lunch etc at 10!

Hold the phone....

@Based La Rock  = FKM? 
eek.gif
Yessir! 

Passing on both this weekend, but glad to see NT Fam out there hangin' @Based La Rock  , @theLtrain  !! Killer pic.

I will, however, cop the grey ones in a few weeks off the bay for below retail once that ebay bucks comes in if they are available then.

shoutout to @theLtrain and @Based La Rock for that overnight camp out hotness...it'll make your pairs much more memorable
pimp.gif
Yea i wasn't out there for the overnight. The homie @theLtrain  seen me before i got this bad *** food poisoning. 

Threw a wrench in all my plans today. Hopefully my homie can grab my pair, if not, its gonna be Sadderday

early. 

Was good meeting the homie @theLtrain  though. 

I have a wedding rehearsal dinner at 4:30pm so at 3pm, I am all over Atlas site, worst case it's NDC tomorrow

That's what's up!! cant wait to see those shots of those purtty Orange boxes. Hope everyone gets what they want today and has a great Friday as well.

feet up Friday, while grabbing coffee for the misses and I

Did you skate them?

Good luck out there today @theLtrain and anyone else camped out. Same goes for the site campers looking to cop later online.

Can't do feet up today but here's on foot for the day.

Back
Top Bottom