2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

laugh.gif
I swear kids nowadays trying to put nicknames on any kind shoe they can think of, "look he has the true blood red chucks!"
indifferent.gif

Got mixed up with the names, I actually meant "futura 2's" because I remember seeing this sample pair a few months back for sale.

Got nontourages for 150 today

%!@! that 250-300 price tag! i knew if i waited id get to the light at the end of the tunnel and scoop a pair for a reasonable price!

Originally Posted by heatking

%!@! that 250-300 price tag! i knew if i waited id get to the light at the end of the tunnel and scoop a pair for a reasonable price!

happens every time. 
laugh.gif
 to those that waiting in line for 2 days or dropped 300 on ebay cause they were on the bandwagon

I still need mine...but finding a sz 12 for a decent price is mission impossible lol

Where dd you get them?
If you don't mind me asking.

those futura 2s are cleeeeean . That premier sale is just alright. Only thing worth copping to me would be the Nori mids...

i got my nontourages off someone on craigslist. just talked them down.
smile.gif

oh yeah that premier sale is pretty strait too. They got the medusa's in a bunch of sizes. i'd get a pair but im bout to buy a few silver box SB's from somebody this week so money is tied. thats a pretty good sale, 65$ for DS dunks is great.

The box looks dope but it looks like they switched to the cheap cardboard boxes vs the sturdier glossy boxes they have always used.

Just got my premier order today. Got the iron mids and summit whites. The summit white highs look sweet in person. Perfect spring/summer colors.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

what u guys think of 215 shipped for some sz 11.5 nontourage's
most these size ive seen go for around 225-275 lately

Yeah the cheapest I've seen in a sz 12 is 225-250...which I refuse to pay

those dunk highs in September look like some joints that came out last year... oh, and what about those camo dunk mids ?? If they're on there I cant see em.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

what u guys think of 215 shipped for some sz 11.5 nontourage's
most these size ive seen go for around 225-275 lately

paid 150 for mine DS condition 

Back
Top Bottom