2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
I swear kids nowadays trying to put nicknames on any kind shoe they can think of, "look he has the true blood red chucks!"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

laugh.gif
I swear kids nowadays trying to put nicknames on any kind shoe they can think of, "look he has the true blood red chucks!"
indifferent.gif

QFT
lol

like people calling those medusa's that recently came out "oscars" or oscar the grouchs. i remember when the playoff 12s came out recently heard some hypebeasts in line at release calling them the "shamoo 12's" (like the whale shamoo that jumps around at Seaworld if you aren't familiar)  i lol'd 

I can see why people say un-futura but really when you put them together they have no similarities. if they where un-futura they would have the same colors as futuras just in different spots right? isn't that how the "un-namehere" works? lol 

Personally, I'm glad it looks like things are slowing down. I bought a lot of dunks so far this year.

Originally Posted by heatking

I hope they never become "in" i've been getting heat for the low lately.

Agreed I've even been finding deals on Pro Bs and late 90s releases. I hope Jordans and Lebrons and Foams stay hot since I'm not into most of those releases.

word just got some DS purple PL Avengers for $100 and some DS P-rod Supras for $100

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airtunes

word just got some DS purple PL Avengers for $100 and some DS P-rod Supras for $100

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
That's crazy. I used to own a pair but I paid a grip for them. Such a sick shoe. Where did you manage to find em for that low? I own the blue non patent ones now and I have to say the PL's are probably twice as nice imo. But yeah, the SB craze has really died down. I don't really care either way though. I've been happy just rocking what I have now and enjoying them. The only SB that has dropped this year with significant hype were the Nontourages, and even those can be found for around 2 bills. My interest in dunks has faded a little bit though so in some ways I'm kinda glad I haven't been tempted to pick up new releases. At this point I'm just trying to diversify my collection

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

all seriousness - my space jams are unworn and i left them in my car for quite some time. so that means the bottoms are yellowed. can someone direct me to where i can get information about trying to make them clear again or not as yellow?

thanks!

Head over to the Sneaker Showcase forum; there is a restoration thread that should be able to help you out with the products/procedure for doing so.
i'll check it out.  thanks!!

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

word just got some DS purple PL Avengers for $100..

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

i'd like to see proof cause this just sounds ridiculous 
nerd.gif

Yeah me too, and where you bought it from and who you bought it from and what size so i can see if he got anything else he want to give away lol 
smile.gif

the PL avengers/bankers are usually more expensive then the normal ones too. would love to get a purple one leather or PL to go with my blue leather pair. 

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

http://niketalk.com/topic/342242/Air-Jordan-SB-Dunk-Nike-Retro----200-sale-Sizes-13-14-15#.T9_6S3Bxpq5

there are deals to be had in the buy/sell lounge...
pimp.gif

They were listed cheap, i was thinking about offering $120 but you got in there quick. Whatd you pay for both if you dont mind me asking (2 bills even?)
I wish I was in yall smaller footed dudes position then, cuz there are NO good deals on 13s these days (i check often too, on the by atleast)

yeah they were... yeah 2 bills for both the prods and the PL avengers... i looove the p rods, they are a lil yellow but super fresh and DS... wanted the avengers the most as soon as a saw DS...$150... i offered 200for the both.. bam shipped in 2 days
pimp.gif
. super duper come up indeed

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

http://niketalk.com/topic/342242/Air-Jordan-SB-Dunk-Nike-Retro----200-sale-Sizes-13-14-15#.T9_6S3Bxpq5

there are deals to be had in the buy/sell lounge...
pimp.gif

They were listed cheap, i was thinking about offering $120 but you got in there quick. Whatd you pay for both if you dont mind me asking (2 bills even?)
I wish I was in yall smaller footed dudes position then, cuz there are NO good deals on 13s these days (i check often too, on the by atleast)

yeah they were... yeah 2 bills for both the prods and the PL avengers... i looove the p rods, they are a lil yellow but super fresh and DS... wanted the avengers the most as soon as a saw DS...$150... i offered 200for the both.. bam shipped in 2 days
pimp.gif
. super duper come up indeed

i stand corrected. wow. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 what a great time to be a dunk head. 

Wow talk about a steal on those Avengers. I've had both Npl blue and purple avengers but never managed to find any Pl avengers for a good deal.
Nicely done
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Any news on those Supreme SB Lows...they had a fat tongue I believe. I could gave a hoot about them being Supreme...they were
pimp.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom