2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've got the brown actual golf dunk. It's made of a nice leather and comes in a black box.

posting about all these old shoes makes me feel so bad I still need a pair of Miss piggys. Like the damn things were 50 bucks before they moved and i slept. Its right up there with Reebok cancelling my order of the original shaq attacks.

#MakeSomeDecisions
(pass)

To Yeezy or not to Yeezy.

Just ordered some S.O.M.Ps finally. Hoping they get here when my bike does, take them both out for a spin. SBs obviously have a huge skater following and i know some of you gentlemen board. Any bmx riders here?

Just ordered some S.O.M.Ps finally. Hoping they get here when my bike does, take them both out for a spin. SBs obviously have a huge skater following and i know some of you gentlemen board. Any bmx riders here?
Nope-the only time I'm on 2 wheels is when doing manuals

ya'll are letting nostalgia get to your heads...golf dunks are horrible.

only SB golf shoes i mess with :smokin

so i am getting married april 4th wich means moving to a new place with my pretty much wife ... So i been packing the kicks and everyone is talking about the P-rod 1s well look what i found :smile: haha they were inside a sacouny box anyone ever forget u have a shoe [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]... Bought these on release date

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_19.jpg.html

Don't have those, but do have these...
Cinco de Mayo is just a few months away...

Last edited:
Golf SB dunks, that cover comes off and it's a regular pair of dunks under. There's also a light blue/white pair.
ya'll are letting nostalgia get to your heads...golf dunks are horrible.

only SB golf shoes i mess with
smokin.gif
No surprise that I've been secretly hunting the white/blue pair for years. Can never find DS in a 12. The one time I did I got caught slippin' and forgot to bid on the bay.

Would totally remove the cover, but as a UNC fan, that faux-argyle lookin print on the HEEL ?  
smokin.gif

Raced in dunks 3 years in a row.. Ct nbl Bmx plate holder for all 3.. And I know downhill in them.

Back
Top Bottom