2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

drinks on me, Happy Saint Patricks Day

better check completed auctions then

shops put them for retail on eBay then they sold real quick and resellers swooped in, dude paid $300 for a pair
i think we all know that a completed auction doesn't necessarily mean the buyer actually paid.

paid you $300? 
nerd.gif

...yeah, until I see some screenshots, imma chalk it up to owners trying to hype them up & increase their value (which is fine by me)   
laugh.gif

Is Volt a shade of green or yellow? Considered wearing my Jedis today but didn't...May 4th is right around the corner though.

i think we all know that a completed auction doesn't necessarily mean the buyer actually paid.

paid you $300? :nerd:

...yeah, until I see some screenshots, imma chalk it up to owners trying to hype them up & increase their value (which is fine by me)  :lol:  

Of course they may not have paid but I find most people using buy it now pay

It's auctions where people flake, just pointing out people are paying a hefty price for a P Rod retro

Last edited:
Those prods going for over double retail is ridiculous. It's a nice shoe but it's not 200 nice. Now drop some free rods and I'm in

Meanwhile in Ohio.........................................................
Meanwhile in Connecticut........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nothing ever.

If I had extra cash right now I'd get those UCS for $149 and possibly red firecrackers. But $29 for shipping, jeeeez

Got a question yall;

Left the sb game 9 years ago and recently I've rekindled my affinity. Decided to jump right back in and pulled out a pair of lows from 2006 or so (yellow, white, and black, but not taxi cabs)

anyway, I really dug how comfortable they still were and it doesn't feel like they've weakened support wise either so I decided to buy a brand new pair of the dark camo "brian anderson" looking joints online for $50.

- - I cannot get over how uncomfortable these dunks are. I know the older ones are broken in but gyot damn I don't remember them putting this much pressure on my feet especially around the front of the foot

On the flip side I went to a skate shop and bought a pair of the Dr Suess hi's and yes they hit the spot and are 10x more comfortable (but still not as comfy/pillowy as the hi's from a decade ago as far as I can tell)

Am I tripping or did Nike either change the shoe design or are sizes a half size smaller than they used to be? Is it just these particular pair of lows/the materials used or what

Retooled in 2012? but yeah i think most people feel dunks fit tight or tts now and older dunks fit a bit larger (also dependent on material).

Got a question yall;

Left the sb game 9 years ago and recently I've rekindled my affinity. Decided to jump right back in and pulled out a pair of lows from 2006 or so (yellow, white, and black, but not taxi cabs)

anyway, I really dug how comfortable they still were and it doesn't feel like they've weakened support wise either so I decided to buy a brand new pair of the dark camo "brian anderson" looking joints online for $50.

- - I cannot get over how uncomfortable these dunks are. I know the older ones are broken in but gyot damn I don't remember them putting this much pressure on my feet especially around the front of the foot

On the flip side I went to a skate shop and bought a pair of the Dr Suess hi's and yes they hit the spot and are 10x more comfortable (but still not as comfy/pillowy as the hi's from a decade ago as far as I can tell)

Am I tripping or did Nike either change the shoe design or are sizes a half size smaller than they used to be? Is it just these particular pair of lows/the materials used or what

http://skateparkoftampa.com/article/1512/Nike_SB_New_Tooling_on_Dunk_Soles

Back
Top Bottom