2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You're experiencing 2 things simultaneously:

1) Those BA-looking lows are a canvas-like material. This naturally makes SB's of this material way tighter around the toe box. Usually, we would suggest going a half size up in these kicks.

2) In addition, re-tooled SB's fit more snug than pre re-tooled SB's.

You're probably wearing a pair that is roughly 1 size too small given these two points.

Chairman Baos up on SPoT Sizes 8 9 10.5 11.5 - $108 shipped

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=53089&CID=11010

11010_53089.jpg
ur links are great ..repped

Retooled in 2012? but yeah i think most people feel dunks fit tight or tts now and older dunks fit a bit larger (also dependent on material).
Thanks for this

1) Those BA-looking lows are a canvas-like material. This naturally makes SB's of this material way tighter around the toe box. Usually, we would suggest going a half size up in these kicks.

You're probably wearing a pair that is roughly 1 size too small given these two points.
Wow no ******* wonder, thanks for the heads up

Retooled in 2012? but yeah i think most people feel dunks fit tight or tts now and older dunks fit a bit larger (also dependent on material).
Thanks for this 

Wow, no ******* wonder. Thought my feet were getting porky, thanks very much for the insight

I'm not worried about the resale value of the p-rods or what they're going for, i'm just happy I secured a pair to take me back down memory lane. Lord knows I'm not about to fork out anymore than retail on that shoe tho, like others have mentioned, it sat for a good minute in shops back in 05 which is why i was able to also readily walk into circle-a and get multiple pairs to skate.

also, @MakeSomeRice  lol you killin me with the hashtags game lol

How are the fit on these? I've never bought a pair before but I'm really liking the dazzle on that shoe and I've been considering buying a pair.
I dig the print on these a lot more than the highs... even though its the same thing

These actually run surprisingly large. I .5 sized down and more than likely could have went a full size down with a roomy/ yet still snug fit

so i am getting married april 4th wich means moving to a new place with my pretty much wife ... So i been packing the kicks and everyone is talking about the P-rod 1s well look what i found :smile: haha they were inside a sacouny box anyone ever forget u have a shoe [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]... Bought these on release date

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_19.jpg.html

Last edited:
in case anyone in here knows someone with access to swoosh, you might wanna hit them up for these steals.

Originally Posted by shoreguy85  

[h5]Stashed Boxes[/h5]
On Easter Monday, April 24th 1916, a force of Irishmen under arms estimated at between 1,000 and 1,500 men and women attempted to seize Dublin, with the ultimate intention of destroying British rule in Ireland and creating an entirely independent Irish Republic to include all 32 counties of Leinster, Munster, Ulster and Connaught. Their leaders, Patrick Pearse, James Connolly and the others, knew that their chances of success were so slight as to be almost non-existent. Yet they fought, and died.

To honor the memories of these brave men and women of Ireland and celebrate the 90th anniversary of this historic uprising. Nike SB released the "Éire Dunk Low SB" and Éire apparel collection at exactly four minutes past noon on 24th April 2006. This will mark the exact date and time - Irish Proclamation of Independence was read from the steps of the General Post Office (G.P.O.) on Dublin's O'Connell Street by Patrick Pearse which signified the start of the Easter Rising of 1916.

The lettering "Éire" (pronounced "air-rah") embroidered on the heal tab (note the accent or "fada" over the "É") is the Irish or Gaelic word for Ireland. Designed using Linen overlays a textile which is made from a vegetable fiber obtained from the inside of the woody stalk of the flax plant commonly produced in Ireland. Color inspiration for the collection was derived from the 3 colors of the Irish flag, Green, white and orange and includes an Irish Harp logo, which as part of Ireland's heraldic arms is also found on Irish coins and currency, uniforms, and official documents.

saw this on facebook. info that I did not know about these. pretty cool
FTFY.

Golf SB dunks, that cover comes off and it's a regular pair of dunks under. There's also a light blue/white pair.

Back
Top Bottom