2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**** osy... Repped

Here's a nice pic of the NL highs from the person who brought to us the SOMPs

Last edited:
SOMPs are nice, but I don't think they're Dunk of the Year.
My opinion though.

I think they're a classic color combo with good materials.

PERSONALLY, I think the Dunk of the Year (by execution) are a toss up YOTHs, LMs, or Rukus.

I think NDC will restock on the NL highs. I basically overslept on the NLs, they were "sold out" online that morning and I walked into Nike SM at like 11:30AM to cop. Don't think they really moved through their storefronts.

Plus, look at all of these "restocks" skateshops are getting.

Last edited:
That's a nice pic showing the quality of the BHMs flightman flightman good find. Quality looks to be good still not sure if I'll get though. Got awhile till release to make up my mind though.

How do you guys feel about rope laces on dunks? I needed some black laces so I threw these on. I like em' a few recent drops been coming with them anyway. Another question do you guys like dunks because they're usually loud colors? Just asking because those 2015 bhm dunks look dope to me.

Edit. Lol Those bhm's come with rope laces too I guess.

Last edited:
Rope laces look dope on certain SBs IMO, BHM are one, just can't get down with the holes all over the shoe.

I have sweaty feet hopefully they help my feet air out. Haha. I'm switching shoes all day. I'll cop two of them along with some ginos when i find a good pair.

My bad b.

On topic: NDC is reporting sizes 7-12/13/14 for the Dazzle joints tomorrow, but only have 7-12 (no 10.5 or 11.5) and 13 loaded at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom