2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also, info on the jeans? 8)

Uniqlo, they retail for $50 but you can usually find them on sale for $40.

Rain or no rain i'll still wear them. This rain in Cali really has me in the mood to find them though

Best of luck to you on your search, I don't see these too often but if I happen to run into a pair I'll let you know. What size you looking for?

@sfjunglist   size 10 or 10.5 since someone in here said they're a little tight. Any would be good though. 
glasses.gif
 Thanks.

Last edited:
Hmmmm gotta return the sz 6 salt stain for a 6.5.

I think highs in general fit more snug than lows. All my sz.6 lows fit fine, no pinched toe or nothing. When it comes to highs I need to just stick to 6.5. Beijing sz.6 fit great so I figured I'd do the same for salt stains.

WRONG. WRONG.

Anybody else notice this?

I think highs in general fit more snug than lows. All my sz.6 lows fit fine, no pinched toe or nothing. When it comes to highs I need to just stick to 6.5. Beijing sz.6 fit great so I figured I'd do the same for salt stains.

WRONG. WRONG.

Yea they feel shorter AND more narrow.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 I see you doing work homie. Repped. Wish I paid attention in programming class instead of testing out and going to Network comm.. I need to get a better script for ndc for a pair of legends

WRONG. WRONG.

Yea they feel shorter AND more narrow.

Yall sure you don't gotta break in the materials first?

people said the same thing about the Lance Mountains.. and those people are now paying more than I did for my 3 sets. :rofl:

Good thing then that I dont absolutely have to have the highs! :lol:
LMs were whole different story. These dont even compare to LMs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom