2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't copped or seen in person, but I'm hearing they look like the Beijings, but the material is like the Chairman Bao
no its nothing like the baos

the baos have a long nap suede

This material is similar in appearance to the Beijing

But on my beijngs at least the material does not flake off

I remember someone said Atlas canceled their order when they tried to order the Disposables using their discount code, I ordered them with the FALL30 code and they shipped for $73.50 free shipping paying through Paypal.

I remember someone said Atlas canceled their order when they tried to order the Disposables using their discount code, I ordered them with the FALL30 code and they shipped for $73.50 free shipping paying through Paypal.
Yea that did happen but that was when they were just released.

So apparently the Concept Cars, aren't really concept cars!?!

From NDC:

The latest offering from Nike SB presents you the chance to rep a true wonder of military history. Inspired by the irregular intersecting geometric shapes painted on military ships during World War I dazzle patterns were used to disrupt enemy rangefinders and mislead as to the vessel’s true position. To confuse rather than to conceal. Flummox potential foes with the Nike SB Dazzle Collection. Available December 13 on Nike.com.

So apparently the Concept Cars, aren't really concept cars!?!

From NDC:

The latest offering from Nike SB presents you the chance to rep a true wonder of military history. Inspired by the irregular intersecting geometric shapes painted on military ships during World War I dazzle patterns were used to disrupt enemy rangefinders and mislead as to the vessel’s true position. To confuse rather than to conceal. Flummox potential foes with the Nike SB Dazzle Collection. Available December 13 on Nike.com.
Yeah it's much more like dazzle camo than concept cars. But they're both similar ideas regardless.

I called the dazzle camouflage thing a few pages back. VINDICATION! But ya, concept car camo was probably inspired by dazzle camo.

Last edited:
Anyone have any ideas on how to get the stitching in the midsole back white? Maybe some kind of paint? Bleach and the usual solutions didn't work, and this red mud is a B**CH where I live.

is that navy on navy with an ice sole?

black on black...

I may be buying some Paid in Fulls, with the whole set.

I apologize for clowning on them so hard. I still think Black Sheep knew from the start they'd get "cancelled". But I like the story of the shoe and now I want to own it.

Back
Top Bottom