2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just smell it before you buy it to make sure he doesn't have foot fungus. That's what I would do.
What's Foot fungus supposed to smell like?

laugh.gif

Like sour cream and onion. Lol ahhaahhaah. You know that guy who smells like crap at the gym. Kinda like that

just not a fan of multicolored midsoles...

all would've looked better had they stuck with 2 colors IMO
That looks much better, nice photoshop :smokin. I think if they had a plain white midsole like you did, and also that blue color on the back panel, they'd be much better.

I don't like 2 tone midsoles, but on the slayer's I actually don't mind it. Maybe because there's a lot of black on the shoe, like on the mid panels, so it works for me.

so two things

a) I either commend him for taking a stand against the current stage of the sneakergame
b) or I laugh at the fact he still on the outside looking in cuz his celeb status ain't up to par yet.

I thought the cool part about being a celeb was pretty much getting all the kicks you want without much hassle (and for retail, or free)

Am i that old or are these cats like the "new rap that is on the radio?" Lol who are these cats?

I'm a hiphop Stan and I never heard of them so I doubt they have that much clout to be getting free sneakers. That's usually for people who are highly visible (mainstream).

Ugly Christmas sweaters are so bad.

Would have been a cool concept 5 years ago. Now it's just the shoe version of a lame office party lol

so two things

a) I either commend him for taking a stand against the current stage of the sneakergame
b) or I laugh at the fact he still on the outside looking in cuz his celeb status ain't up to par yet.

I thought the cool part about being a celeb was pretty much getting all the kicks you want without much hassle (and for retail, or free)

Got a friend that plays in the league and is endorsed by nike.. There is a elite website but ain't anything special.. If a restock is planned by nike he has first dibs. But other wise he's talking to people at nike to get the same shoes we trying to get..

Back
Top Bottom