2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ox bro by camarillo outlet. I found a few spots but all saturday ! Lol
Dam that's a dip from Pomona, Kings is having a crazy black Friday deal and dropping the kicks people will be camped out burning and drinking [emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]128684[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

well local only has two size 12's and apparently has been buzzing about these smh guess premier will get my focus sat morning. 

I think I saw a few people asking about premier stickers, I'm still waiting on mine to be dropped off today, If I get any, I don't want them. Is be willing to send them to anyone who does. No charge of course. FedEx slacking today due to the whole 1 inch of snow/ slush out there today

Have my pair sitting in the box, waiting for USPS to come thru with the board and long sleeve. Rather open all at once. Seeing these pics on NT is so tempting to pop the box open.

Have my pair sitting in the box, waiting for USPS to come thru with the board and long sleeve. Rather open all at once. Seeing these pics on NT is so tempting to pop the box open.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this is to funny ! Just open the box bro !

Oh FedEx, either you leave the package leaning on the door to my apartment or you just dont even try and deliver it and claim I wasnt home...

Oh FedEx, either you leave the package leaning on the door to my apartment or you just dont even try and deliver it and claim I wasnt home...
I've had USPS do that at my place of business. The dude walks in an open door, hears people talking, and marks down on tracking that no one was available at time of pickup. 

I've had USPS do that at my place of business. The dude walks in an open door, hears people talking, and marks down on tracking that no one was available at time of pickup. 

Two weeks ago the UPS guy knocked on my door, when I opened the door the package was leaning on it and he was already halfway down the stairs.

Last edited:
My NL lows came in age when ago as wel. My stickers were t cut perfectly but whatevs. They also signed the slip which I haven't seen in a while either so that was cool.

My NL lows came in age when ago as wel. My stickers were t cut perfectly but whatevs. They also signed the slip which I haven't seen in a while either so that was cool.
thats that premier treatment 
wink.gif

Two weeks ago the UPS guy knocked on my door, when I opened the door the package was leaning on it and he was already halfway down the stairs.

Man you guys have a weird delivery system. We don't get packages left at the door over here. If you're not home and they need someone to sign for it they take it back. If nobody needs to sign, sometimes they'll leave it at my neighbours.

Fedex tracking shows that it should deliver today but its not even in my State 
laugh.gif

ended up calling and was told ill get them on friday. 

I wish they had shipped the shoes USPS, because shirts shipped with USPS are here, but shoes shipped with FedEx are not

The quality on Northern Lights is better then I expected in person.

Only thing I don't like is the shiny check but I knew that going in.

Need to track down some SOMPs next
nerd.gif

All your posts about the NL make me hate Nike even more for pushing the highs back a full month!

Back
Top Bottom