2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are people still denying the yeezy influence?

Or have they embraced it..
I think the general consensus is that the Yeezy theme is overplayed and lazy, but the Northern Lights concept was poorly executed (and technically already done, so we're back to lazy). 

Hopefully everyone copped the Beijing for that price. Sadly no 9.5 for that price [emoji]128532[/emoji]. I'll play the waiting game once more.
Me too man. Thinking about calling and seeing if they have any stock in store on the Beijings. 

I saw that news on ccs last night too. Glad to see they getting picked up by someone else. Says everything on site starting yesterday is no longer able to be bought. They gonna start selling stuff again in January. Hopefully they can do something about shipping prices and shipping methods.

Figured I'd repost so more people have a chance to see the lace swap.

Right after charging. The glow is tough to capture on camera usually, except for with these.

Pink laces actually look pretty dope, I think. would look better with an ashy gray though. Gonna have to try it soon.

You can see a manufacturing defect on my left shoe there, the sole is not supposed to have that shape. Whatever. I don't care about it, not noticeable aside from at this angle.

Deck is on point. Glow is not so great with it, easy to see with the eyes but impossible to capture in a picture without Premier's photographers on call.

This last picture is of them glowing IN THE BOX covered by paper about 5 or 10 minutes after the first glow picture was taken just to show you how well these keep a charge.

Figured I'd repost so more people have a chance to see the lace swap.

Right after charging. The glow is tough to capture on camera usually, except for with these.

Pink laces actually look pretty dope, I think. would look better with an ashy gray though. Gonna have to try it soon.

You can see a manufacturing defect on my left shoe there, the sole is not supposed to have that shape. Whatever. I don't care about it, not noticeable aside from at this angle.

Deck is on point. Glow is not so great with it, easy to see with the eyes but impossible to capture in a picture without Premier's photographers on call.

This last picture is of them glowing IN THE BOX covered by paper about 5 or 10 minutes after the first glow picture was taken just to show you how well these keep a charge.
Saw a similar defect on the backside of the Highs that somewhere posted. Wouldn't be worth returning, but def worth a slight head shake haha

Saw a similar defect on the backside of the Highs that somewhere posted. Wouldn't be worth returning, but def worth a slight head shake haha
Yeah man, I could care less. Just sloppy worksmanship but that's what you get when you outsource your shoe manufacturing to sweat shops in Vietnam...

Thanks again to @osyrhiz for the hookup on these!

Didn't cop the feezys, so i'll have to share my pic of the first Nike SB shoe to have a glow sole 
wink.gif

photo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom