2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Northern Lights are meh, lows aren't any better than the highs imo... here they are though

there are multiple sites right now running discos through december so i imagine the NLs will be easy to cop below box

Northern Lights are meh, lows aren't any better than the highs imo... here they are though

That's how I feel. I'm not blown away by them at all, but I do feel like I'll have a 'moment' later where I dig them a lot. Same thing happen with by Kobe Beethoven's.
Although, I have both the Solar Yeezy 2's and Yeezy inspired Foams and they're just 'whatever' to me now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's how I feel. I'm not blown away by them at all, but I do feel like I'll have a 'moment' later where I dig them a lot. Same thing happen with by Kobe Beethoven's.
Although, I have both the Solar Yeezy 2's and Yeezy inspired Foams and they're just 'whatever' to me now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just had to.
flexin-o.gif

So tempted to cop the NL highs this weekend, just sucks that I had to get some work done on my car... set me back some so I've told myself no sneakers until March.

Sucks to be responsible!

So many skate shops are having the NL High

Did anyone post a official list yet?

All of yall with the early pairs

WHEN THE VIDEO DROPPING?!?
mad.gif

So many skate shops are having the NL High

Did anyone post a official list yet?

All of yall with the early pairs

WHEN THE VIDEO DROPPING?!?
mad.gif
Official list?

Every SB account that gets Dunks will get 'em.

Edit: Looks like Nike killed the remaining stock of Cali highs and BPs from NDC.

They still haven't loaded the NL highs (neither has SPoT).

Last edited:
Sorry to break up the NL talk but wanted to bring back 2006...not an SB dunk but one of my favs at the time....don't mind the yellowing around the net area....adds some character...more crusties to follow as the snow continues to fall
happy.gif

got my NL in today and pleased with the shoes, the premier treatment is great though. Makes it very personable. Anyone who got a deck do you plan on putting it on display?

Back
Top Bottom