2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People paying $250-$300 on ebay for the low PremLights

crazy! - people in GUNRUE with pairs in hand EATING!

i've been asked 220 wich translates in 380$ after shipping and customs fees... def too much for these, i'll keep looking 
frown.gif

Same here - I want to know the difference between the 

LOW QS Premiere Lights

1. Low Cut

2. QS Limited

3. GITD

HIGH GR Premiere Lights

1. High Cut

2. GR Too many to mention

3. NOT NOT GITD

I think the price should go down on the northern lights if and probably if other stores receive them. Even the blacksheep which was pulled doesn't go over $250 which I would say in this day and age is very reasonable for a resale price when quality on sbs and the concepts behind them are still on point compared to a lot of jordans. 

I think the price should go down on the northern lights if and probably if other stores receive them. Even the blacksheep which was pulled doesn't go over $250 which I would say in this day and age is very reasonable for a resale price when quality on sbs and the concepts behind them are still on point compared to a lot of jordans. 
Eventually. First days are always loco esse.

Just discovers them 'Un Papa Bears'. I wish I had a pile of money.

SMH

Last edited:
Highs do GITD.

Highs n lows are cool to me, but I won't pay much over retail and the thirst isn't there for me. Last minute hype is kinda killing it too.

If I recall correctly from seeing pictures of someone's NL highs....the lows are supposed to have the "Premier" logo on the tongue & highs dont. They have Nike SB swoosh.

If this was already mentioned, then disregard!

Same here - I want to know the difference between the 

LOW QS Premiere Lights
1. Low Cut
2. QS Limited
3. GITD

HIGH GR Premiere Lights
1. High Cut
2. GR Too many to mention
3. NOT NOT GITD

Lows are shop exclusive (more limited then a QS)

Highs are QS which is more limited then GRs... But with so many shoes releasing this month it'll make the shop exclusives and QS feel easier to cop cuz SB is dead :wink:

Back
Top Bottom