2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love Premier...

...just wish they would've kept it simple (especially since this colorway will probably never be used again on a dunk SB)

I see where you comin from but I think the 3m Speckles & back heel gives it character. In my opinion.

@Dcypoe81 I see where you comin from but I think the 3m speckles & back heel give the shoe a lot more character. In my opinion.
its just that at my age (33 on tuesday) I just couldn't imagine myself wearing these.  the combination of the stars / pink / gitd features made the shoe seem like something you would find in the kids section...IMO of course.

Last edited:
its just that at my age (33 on tuesday) I just couldn't imagine myself wearing these.  the combination of the stars / pink / gitd features made the shoe seem like something you would find in the kids section...IMO of course.
I agree. I mean I do have some loud shoes but these do look like little (female) girls shoes. Sorry dudes!

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 lol it's coo. I guess that's where we differ at. I jus like the concept behind it & the design of em jus a really neat looking shoe by one of my favorite skate shops.

Okay, but from what I understand about MA pricing, it's an agreement between the retailer and the supplier. Based off of that, we don't know WHAT Nike SB and certain shops have agreed upon if that's the case. And furthermore if Nike didn't use NDC to undercut shops and steal their customers, we wouldn't see shops giving discounts on release day. We've talked about this before in here. Shops know the deal and they're taking the necessary steps to not get buried and put in debt. Nike is the one causing the problems.
I second that Big Nike almost gives small shops have no choice with all the discounts and what not on NDC [emoji]128684[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Don't own the WPF's but I would wear because I think they are a great shoe & CNCPTS killed the collab. But wear what ya like & cop what ya like that's what it all boils down to.

There's something called MAP pricing which retailers have to adhere to. 
well aware of what MAP is. [emoji]128521[/emoji]
but not every product is on MAP.. that's usually settled at the time of purchase with the account manager and buyer... and then there's RMP funds.. lol.. can we talk about shoes again? i don't want to think about work.

Last edited:
Got that shipping confirmation. No more sweatin haha
not a shot at you.. or anyone..
but when will the order and shipment confirmation paranoia end? i just don't get it.
1357873856_tumblr_mg319lPlKS1ra502to1_500.gif

Last edited:
so what's the deal with the northern lights highs and lows? difference on releases?

Lows just released at premier store only, some in store, some online. Highs are a gr that all SB account holders will have and release next week, if I'm correct, didn't follow the release.

So the only difference basically is one is high and slightly varied at the heel right? the glow on these is not the nice translucent glow that nike has been using on their latest bball stuff right?

Hadn't checked in in a day or two, just read through the last 30 pages i missed, and now have a headache. wow.

Happy most everyone who wanted got and they didn't all go to the beasts and the bots. still on the fence and looking forward to some good on-foot pics down the road.

Happy weekend all.

Back
Top Bottom