2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who wears 10.5 in SB's????

I'm down to SS exchange with some of you 10.5NT'ers....

@DanVSMan

I might even have some size 10's i don't wear, someone could rock out with their  _______ Out if they like.

Not much for these "outfit grid" posts, but in the spirit of the holiday, I'm rocking the Halloween SBs + my Ecko x Star Wars X Wing pilot jacket tonight.

danvsman danvsman count me in... I am super busy with work for the next two weeks though back and fourth from San Antonio so I can't ship anything til just before Thanksgiving

Who wears 10.5 in SB's????

I'm down to SS exchange with some of you 10.5NT'ers....

@DanVSMan

I might even have some size 10's i don't wear, someone could rock out with their  _______ Out if they like.

I'm in the 10/10.5 category for sure.

To everyone saying they want in, the more the merrier (excuse the pun).

SNEAKERSTEAL posted these

Commerce Factory 706-335-5502   NIKE DUNK HIGH (317982-303) $29.97  

Not bad price... might call monday n see what sizes they have....

Opened a box from a blind member exchange from the Supreme thread and found a pair of Ms. Piggys in there. I was bummed I didn't get these when they were really cheap so finding them in my gift box was a super nice touch. Thanks @rayray3thousand
late quote..I know..but man these are BEASTLY

SNEAKERSTEAL posted these

Commerce Factory 706-335-5502   NIKE DUNK HIGH (317982-303) $29.97  

Not bad price... might call monday n see what sizes they have....
Forgot that they had the outlet in Commerce. I usually hit up the Calhoun and the Woodstock outlets since they are a lot closer.

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints
 @vuezie1127
 @Sipy
 @bballermarkie
 @CarolinaKickG
 @civickid96
 @verse001
 @LTrain23
 @jLi119
 @MaladeeN
 @chizzle
 @MakeSomeRice
 @9thWonder23kid
 @John00
 @StillIn729
 @Dcypoe81
 @rapcoz2134

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
and @Siye
 on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.

Welp, whoever gets me MIGHT get an orange box, silver box, pink box 10.5/11 or some retro Nike SB gear...just gotta dig deep in the stash. :evil:

danvsman danvsman Let me know when you get it all started bud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom