2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Being able to send SB related gear sounds just as cool to me as the shoe aspect. Easier sizing wise also probably. I'll leave it up to Dan though. If there's enough interest, etc.

I looked at them again today and def not feeling the warmth pack. Can't wait for AGs though!

Being able to send SB related gear sounds just as cool to me as the shoe aspect. Easier sizing wise also probably. I'll leave it up to Dan though. If there's enough interest, etc.

I looked at them again today and def not feeling the warmth pack. Can't wait for AGs though!
That's what I'm saying. We can make a group decision to go with just kicks or just accessories or both (I guess it depends on what size everyone is/2 size 10's may not wear the same size Tee)

Exactly! I like the skin texture.
Same. I know I'm in the minority, but I really wanted a pair of the air force 1 downtowns (I know, sacrilege :lol:) pythons, but the prices on em were crazy. These remind me of them.

nike-air-force-1-xxx-downtown-python-2.jpg

Also, we shoukd ask if used shoes are OK with each party. I don't have a problem with it unless they are beat or really worn. Can't say I have much that are DS.

Also, we shoukd ask if used shoes are OK with each party. I don't have a problem with it unless they are beat or really worn. Can't say I have much that are DS.
I think as a general rule, used is OK. Beat is not. We all know what the difference is so don't send someone a pair of shoes you had to put Gold Bond in to make them smell less like eggplant left in a car for a week during the summer.

Just gave out mad candy dressed like a wizard.... Halloween success lol
our house was known as the Christmas house on Halloween.
...instead of trick or treating we would paint our faces up all scary-like and blast Christmas Music while handing out candy.. it was amazing.

Last edited:
if anyone knows whose been here and contributed to the thread with valuable info and not just nonsense it would be @John00
. alot of people that used to post in here have been MIA including John himself. also @Dcypoe81
 with his photo memory :lol:

Na he's definitely still around and if he wants in he should be definitely included. Dude is responsible for like half of my SB alone :lol:

Repped both of you. I'm ALWAYS gonna be in the thread. I just don't feel like there's been much to post about lately so I've been high key lurking, lol. I'd be in on a exchange BUT we need to set some solid rules that everyone agrees to. Count me in Dan, repped for the idea as well.

Repped both of you. I'm ALWAYS gonna be in the thread. I just don't feel like there's been much to post about lately so I've been high key lurking, lol. I'd be in on a exchange BUT we need to set some solid rules that everyone agrees to. Count me in Dan, repped for the idea as well.
Yeah I'll do some brainstorming and we'll do some discussing then execute. Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom