2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i don't skate, but i respect the sport tremendously. i have always loved shoes, and Nike SB has always held a special place in my heart (along with Jordan's). Yeah I've made a few purchases (well above retail), and i have tripled on a few releases (all three AJ1xSB, and QS), but i wouldn't say that makes someone like me the problem.

The problem is the reseller who, in cases like the LM's, are really the only resource for someone like me... because i don't have time to wait 3 days in front of a store for a shoe (and online is usually a bust when it comes to quickstrikes for me).

The resell market seems to be taking a hit lately (unless they're selling to me :rofl:)... I can understand if you're making $150-$200 above retail, but it seems that people are willing to take $30-$40 above retail.. That makes me think that most of these "resellers" are either youngin's or they live somewhere that doesn't have sales tax..

..done rambling. happy Saturday, fam!
Yea if resellers weren't buying everything out at retail the market would be totally different.

It's not even about resellers though. Nike loves the reseller, because they help safe guard the precious HYPE.

Nike wants to capture the consumer surplus in the reseller market, but they know they can't just produce more and hand the market over to the consumers. They have to artificially manipulate the market by creating barriers to discounts, despite the fact that the market does not want to pay retail, evident through how many SBs have made it to discount, quickstrikes and popular styles included.

I understand they're a business, but it's upsetting to see how far they'll go to strong arm a market. Then again, it's a pretty willing market.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those green ones never released in July either
didn't they drop in japan?  remove them from the list?
Repped!  How about the Black Sheep in June. Although they didn't officially release they were sold by some legit Nike retailers. Maybe something like this on the chart to document they existed? #teamOCD

images

yeah, seeing as how SPoT sold them online, they deserve to be on the list of this years releases.  Repped

Last edited:
hey guys and gals

been mia the past week and a half due to conductor class for the railroad

been trying to catch up and was wondering if the acapulco x nike sb collab dropped online or at all?

thanks for the help

Un-DS quartersnacks last nite , the 3m on the laces and swoosh seem to be extra reflective (or maybe its just me), details are on point, diggin the pair..i havent double up'ed on black sneakers before, but now im on the hunt to double up, 10.5.

hey guys and gals

been mia the past week and a half due to conductor class for the railroad

been trying to catch up and was wondering if the acapulco x nike sb collab dropped online or at all?

thanks for the help
@dvlsfan30 Nothing yet. Nike moved the release date to Oct 25th on their release calendar.

Last edited:
Been a slow year for me...I only bought 3 (unless you count LM) AND CURRENTLY only have 1, last year I got dam near every release

I want:

All the pairs from Jan.

The Tiffs, Valentines, Kumquats, and Snakeskin from Feb.

SOMP's and giraffes from March.

Stars & Stripes and Hackey Sacks Low/High from Apr.

J-Pack from May.

The blue/mango thingies from June.

QS, Royal and Black snake from Aug.

Beijing from Sept.

I own:

BHM - Feb.

Thing 1 & 2 - May.

Cali High & Rukus - Aug.

If only back tracking and importing where cheaper...

Last edited:
Sneakersteal posted this an hour ago:
The Nike SB Dunk low PRM “Beijing” are available now for just $85.00

This product is available now for Phone Order

FUTURE SKATESHOP

559-584-1220

$85.00

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom