2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Naw dog.

Skate shops have accounts with Nike, in which they receive merchandise from Nike for a percentage of MSRP (roughly 55%). Their profit margin is the difference of MSRP and what they pay Nike...so obviously when shoes are sold below retail, they make less money.
ah okay, now I'm informed. Thanks!

they're just.. so nice.
patience.

Last edited:
dang, I didn't know my post would spark a debate

2 things come to mind

#1 maybe a way for SB shops to get around that possible new rule is to have a button that says "add to cart to see sale price". I've encountered some websites that do this practice

#2 this reminds me of how Nike/Jordan Brand pulled the plug on signature shoes to FTL Inc after the Jordan 17 with the suitcase for $200. Nike/JB got mad when FTL Inc stores marked them down to $100 (I believe thats the price) because of poor sales

High tops + shorts = me, 90% of the time. Mostly because black lance mountains have been my go to shoe lately.

This whole shorts + highs thing makes no sense. If you won't wear shorts with highs you should just buy all lows or something. That's mad weird.

lol would you guys believe I scored Thai Temples for 35 bucks? will post pics when they arrive next week
If those are a size 13 I might just cry. 

I've been looking for Temples for god only knows how long. 

Why is everyone a size 13 ?

I hate all you cart jackers [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji] jk.

Back
Top Bottom