2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I was scoping out ebay and Beijings seem to be sitting around and even going for under retail already.
Might end up returning my Nike pair since I didnt get the light outer side panels and keep an eye out for a better pair.
Would everyone agree prices shouldnt be rising for these anytime soon?

I'd say you get another few weeks before size 13s start drying up for retail or lower

wow what a terrible idea and waste of money. you know how chincy, young, immature, lowballing and broke 90% sneakerheads are. you really want that customer base to sell pot to? lame. I've seen clubs that double as something else - i like the club / "art gallery" motif

edit - not to stomp all over your idea
happy.gif
Had it in my head differently but definitely respect your opinion.

Had it in my head differently but definitely respect your opinion.
I think it sounds better if you called it a lounge, when you say club it sounds like something I don't think real stoners would appreciate. That's definitely going to be the next wave of business if they ever really legalize it. I seen an episode of vice where it's a pizza place that uses can-i-butter and their business seemed pretty solid

BACK TO SB TALK...

for people who have older model SBs--is it because you have been collecting that long or you took the time to go back and get stand out shoes.

Both. Some of my first kicks were silver box SBs. Recently minted up (sold gently used to buy DS) on some older favorites also and still check for older models all the time. Nostalgia, I guess ...

Last edited:
Colorado Is Where It's At....... Born Here, Raised In Chicago, Came Back In 2002 For School And Haven't Left Since..... Life Is Good Here In The Rockies :pimp:

PS- Any Adult Over The Age Of 21 Is Able To Purchase/ Possess An Ounce Of Product Here In Colorado

Feel Free To Hit The Inbox With Any Questions Concerning Colorado MMJ/Rec Law...... We Does This :smokin
Looks Like The Legalization Of Product Or Thin Air Or Both Make You Overuse Capital Letters.

HECK naw, that's why I"m sitting here stuck with my extra pair from primitive. No returns. They've been in my trunk for like a week :lol: Had 'em ready to send back to the PO when I checked my phone and saw the bad news.

Heads up I would take them out of the trunk. The heat could cause glue in spots to melt. The glue in the lace tips melted into my UK Passports from that

So happy my Atlas order arrived. Great deal with the disco code. Now I've gotta return a bunch of dunk SBs that I bought for retail from
NDC. Sucks for them. Lol

So happy my Atlas order arrived. Great deal with the disco code. Now I've gotta return a bunch of dunk SBs that I bought for retail from
NDC. Sucks for them. Lol
This is exactly why Nike is thinking about doing that "Can't list sale price on the site" thing. Because they're being undercut by the very shops they sell to.

This is exactly why Nike is thinking about doing that "Can't list sale price on the site" thing. Because they're being undercut by the very shops they sell to.
Maybe they should stop trying to sell SBs themselves then. It's not like they NEED the money. I feel like SBs are on ndc solely (no pun intended) to raise hype and it's not even working so they should just let it go.

Last edited:
Maybe they should stop trying to sell SBs themselves then. It's not like they NEED the money. I feel like SBs are on ndc solely (no pun intended) to raise hype and it's not even working so they should just let it go.
QFT +1  I too wish they would go back to the 'old' way.  SB's don't need to be on NDC.

Haven't been in the thread for awhile now because of school but I'm currently in at the university of maryland as a junior for electrical engineering not to derail the thread but how was the major for you? I'm working my butt off and haven't had too much time to get into shoes lately
It had its times of difficulty. There were plenty of weeks where I didn't have time for anything. But I enjoyed it. I would usually have at least one week out of the month that wouldn't be too bad. Just have to have a good system and management of time. I would say my junior year was the easiest. My senior was really easy and I had a lot more free time. I recommend choosing an easy senior project and try to knock it off as soon as you can. 

I get what you're saying but this is a NIKE product. They are giving SB shops permission to sell, not the other way around. Why should Nike have to back off of their own product? If that was my creation I'd be pissed if someone told me to get out of my own game, no matter how big or small I was.

I get what you're saying but this is a NIKE product. They are giving SB shops permission to sell, not the other way around. Why should Nike have to back off of their own product? If that was my creation I'd be pissed if someone told me to get out of my own game, no matter how big or small I was.
They're still getting the money. Nike didn't always sell SBs themselves. They have no problem moving all of those new hypebeast shoes.

It's like being the biggest drug supplier but getting mad at local dealers for selling to individuals at a better price. You're the SUPPLIER. SUPPLY and chill. Basically Nike is being greedy when it's so unnecessary. They drop SBs and take them down when they don't sell out. What is the point? :lol:

You can pretty much always find Levi jeans cheaper in a store than on their site unless they're having one of those huge sales. Same can be said for a lot of brands. Nike is on some Apple ish and it's hard for me to respect it.

That said I'm getting myself roller derby SBs for christmas.

Last edited:
They're still getting the money. Nike didn't always sell SBs themselves. They have no problem moving all of those new hypebeast shoes.

It's like being the biggest drug supplier but getting mad at local dealers for selling to individuals at a better price. You're the SUPPLIER. SUPPLY and chill. Basically Nike is being greedy when it's so unnecessary. They drop SBs and take them down when they don't sell out. What is the point?
laugh.gif

You can pretty much always find Levi jeans cheaper in a store than on their site unless they're having one of those huge sales. Same can be said for a lot of brands. Nike is on some Apple ish and it's hard for me to respect it.
That's definitely true, they still get the dough. It really is just a power move.

All NIKE has to do is discount the SB's on NDC  that doesn't sell out fast...problem solved! But instead they still charge full price months after the initial release date. 

They're trying to pump up the hype artificially and most people that are still into SB don't fall for that anymore. We're savvier shoppers and share the info that's out there. I like when they let things happen organically. Like when the Roshe Run came out, or when there's some sleeper hit in the catalogs that weren't pushed but end up being loved by tons of people.

I think you guys are confusing "hype" with modern forms of advertisement.

Nike has a product that they're looking to sell. Advertising (or "hyping") said product increases the amount of people that see said item, which in turn increases demand for said item.

Just because you're into SBs and/or know where to get them from places other than NDC doesn't make you more entitled to having them. This elitist attitude in general is what has the shoe game screwed up right now.

I think you guys are confusing "hype" with modern forms of advertisement.

Nike has a product that they're looking to sell. Advertising (or "hyping") said product increases the amount of people that see said item, which in turn increases demand for said item.

Just because you're into SBs and/or know where to get them from places other than NDC doesn't make you more entitled to having them. This elitist attitude in general is what has the shoe game screwed up right now.
It's not elitist. Remember this is all in response to them not allowing stores to advertise lower prices. I don't care if NDC stocks SBs but what they're doing because they do happen to sell SBs on there is corny.

Back
Top Bottom