2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Would be dope to have a kicks spot that turned into a club at night. I'd invest for sure.
Except for the fact nobody would move around b/c they don't want mess/crease their kicks 
roll.gif

Anyone who smokes thinks anything + herbal medicine makes it better.......and I would have to agree 

25, size 10.

Currently living on Maui, HI.

Graduated from WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY last summer with BA in Media Authoring (Graphic Designer). #GoCougs!

Currently working at the High School I graduated from teaching Intro to Graphics.

Working on creating a clothing brand focusing on Tees.

Slowly got into sneakers when I was in the 7th grade (but not to many ppl on Maui or Hawaii really wear sneakers daily - I do. I dislike wearing slippers or thongs [whatever you guys call it]) - Influenced by my cousins who collected Js and Air Maxs since the late 80's ear;y 90's.

First SBs I ever owned were the Mili Vanillis.

Signed up into NikeTalk last year because of my crazy addiction for the Roshe Runs. I honestly went crazy for each and every release but now Nike has released more than I could keep up with or to even care for. I'm slowly drifting away from the Roshes and setting my eyes back on to SB Dunks and older sneaker releases.

I hope to one day own a pair of What the Dunks. If I have to, I will liquidate my collection to obtain them.

In Colorado :smokin

our dream vacation destination right now is Colorado---well, mine at least :lol: he wanna go on a cruise :rolleyes But we def both wanna do Colorado next. Skiing and taking part in all the other activities man I can't wait!

BACK TO SB TALK...

for people who have older model SBs--is it because you have been collecting that long or you took the time to go back and get stand out shoes.

our dream vacation destination right now is Colorado---well, mine at least :lol: he wanna go on a cruise :rolleyes But we def both wanna do Colorado next. Skiing and taking part in all the other activities man I can't wait!

BACK TO SB TALK...

for people who have older model SBs--is it because you have been collecting that long or you took the time to go back and get stand out shoes.

I'm assuming this other stuff you speak of has something to do with smoking I believe you must be a resident to partake legally there feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's the case

I'm assuming this other stuff you speak of has something to do with smoking I believe you must be a resident to partake legally there feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's the case
Wrong, vistors are allowed to buy up to a quarter every 2 weeks. It's not all of Colorado that is legalized either. Denver and some other neighboring cities. My pops went to visit his brother out there recently and tried to get oil for his lung cancer. OOS tho
mean.gif

Last edited:

Wrong, vistors are allowed to buy up to a quarter every 2 weeks. It's not all of Colorado that is legalized either. Denver and some other neighboring cities.
This. But no, it is all of Colorado. The reason you think it's only a few cities is because only a few cities actually allowed/have shops. It is legal throughout the state to use recreationally or medicinally.

BACK TO SB TALK...

Colorado Is Where It's At....... Born Here, Raised In Chicago, Came Back In 2002 For School And Haven't Left Since..... Life Is Good Here In The Rockies :pimp:

PS- Any Adult Over The Age Of 21 Is Able To Purchase/ Possess An Ounce Of Product Here In Colorado

Feel Free To Hit The Inbox With Any Questions Concerning Colorado MMJ/Rec Law...... We Does This :smokin

Last edited:
My wife and I have actually been considering moving to CO at some point. Will most likely try to get out there this winter to check out Denver/Boulder. 

@DanVSMan  snowboard trip broski.

This. But no, it is all of Colorado. The reason you think it's only a few cities is because only a few cities actually allowed/have shops. It is legal throughout the state to use recreationally or medicinally.
Ah ok, just how NJ won't let any other city or location get approved other than Montclair. Don't even have oils or candy here in NJ. Gotta DIY

My wife and I have actually been considering moving to CO at some point. Will most likely try to get out there this winter to check out Denver/Boulder. 

@DanVSMan  snowboard trip broski.
Yeah, I should be out there this March for a ski trip.

Ah ok, just how NJ won't let any other city or location get approved other than Montclair. Don't even have oils or candy here in NJ. Gotta DIY
Yeah, some places just won't let you jump through the hoops they set up. As far as I know, a majority of the shops are in Denver/Boulder and a couple in Aspen and ?Colorado Springs? or something.

39 emt 2 kids ,2 dogs just bought my house ,
I just buy what I like happy to be part of the NT SB fam
My hobbies are having sex with beautiful women and smoking weed oh and shoes

Colorado Is Where It's At....... Born Here, Raised In Chicago, Came Back In 2002 For School And Haven't Left Since..... Life Is Good Here In The Rockies
pimp.gif

PS- Any Adult Over The Age Of 21 Is Able To Purchase/ Possess An Ounce Of Product Here In Colorado

Feel Free To Hit The Inbox With Any Questions Concerning Colorado MMJ/Rec Law...... We Does This
smokin.gif
Isn't a ounce for residents a 1/4 for out of towners, and I believe that was per shop, but who knows. Anyway what's gonna be the end of the year must have for SB this year? not really feeling the upcoming releases too much 

BACK TO SB TALK...

Both too.
Been buying/collecting/hoarding since my teens.
Always gravitated towards Skate Sneaks, which eventually lead to Nike SBs.
As I have mentioned before, I have owned/had almost all SBs(mostly Dunks) since the Pro B days.
Due to money issues/marriage/4 kids/house/cars/grandkids, etc...have had to sell off many of my Oldie but Goodies.
I have been little by little re-collecting things that I have either sold/skated in(so they're thrashed)/doubles.

Last edited:
So I was scoping out ebay and Beijings seem to be sitting around and even going for under retail already.

Might end up returning my Nike pair since I didnt get the light outer side panels and keep an eye out for a better pair.

Would everyone agree prices shouldnt be rising for these anytime soon?

So I was scoping out ebay and Beijings seem to be sitting around and even going for under retail already.
Might end up returning my Nike pair since I didnt get the light outer side panels and keep an eye out for a better pair.
Would everyone agree prices shouldnt be rising for these anytime soon?

HECK naw, that's why I"m sitting here stuck with my extra pair from primitive. No returns. They've been in my trunk for like a week :lol: Had 'em ready to send back to the PO when I checked my phone and saw the bad news.

For me it's all about going back to shoes I wanted but had no idea where to buy, and shoes that I once owned, that's mostly for runners though and sadly just about every running shoe I had as a kid I could never own again because of how bad they make them now and how terribly the originals hold up to age

Back
Top Bottom