2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

tumblr_lf5h51aMmH1qazn6h.gif

Half flight club half fight club ur not aloud to talk about it and we can help people in the club with kicks seems simple enough now we just need a source of income... I say we start a charity....

Age 18
Size 12
GTA/THPS advocate
Graphic Designer

Got into dunks after I started to skate back in 6th grade, which is why they quickly became my favorite model. Dunks/Nike sb in general was big in my middle school at the time and some of my classmates wore classic sb model back then but money was tight at the time and I never got to try them out. Anyways throughout middle school I remember the tweed dunks being on ccs and then the release of the blue lobsters at concepts but the dunk that stood out to me the most was the send helps and they still are my favorite dunk. I joined NT just for this thread, seeing that other people liked nike sb as much as I did.

Fun fact: I still haven't owned a pair of sb dunks, though having blazers, salazars, and pro b dunks so I'm still looking forward to buying my first, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Half flight club half fight club ur not aloud to talk about it and we can help people in the club with kicks seems simple enough now we just need a source of income... I say we start a charity....
Would be dope to have a kicks spot that turned into a club at night. I'd invest for sure.

Thought I'd share some more infomation about myself...

29 years old.
Sr. Relationship Banker.
No kids, no wife.

Started my sneaker obessesion when I was young... Due to my mom buying me & my sister's back to school clothes on a single income, I had to stretch every penny on my "shoe allowance" for school. Instead of Jordans, Air Maxes, & Pennys, I chose to stick with Air Force 1s, Pumas, Saucony to get more bang for my buck. That turned me into a HUGE AF1 fan (still the greatest shoe of all time, IMO) and I started my first job at a toy store... That's when all hell broke loose and I started buying AF1s every two weeks in high school like it was a haircut. Started working at Starbucks, then came across Hot Rod's (local LA spot) and that's where my love for SBs started. As for my love in sneakers now, I genuinely can say that I love the passion, art, & technology of sneakers. I love reading about designers, stories behind shoes, technology being introduces and seeing how far the industry can go.

Now that I'm making a good living and have some income to spare, I'm able to still keep up with collecting and enjoying sneakers.
Pretty cool to find this thread to meet a lot of people who share the same passion!

Well call it sick starter..... Basically for drugs... But u gotta promote legal drugs asprin vitamins. Cold meds that kinda stuff and just slip bud in as herbal medicine or as "eastern" medicine lol

Would be dope to have a kicks spot that turned into a club at night. I'd invest for sure.

wow what a terrible idea and waste of money. you know how chincy, young, immature, lowballing and broke 90% sneakerheads are. you really want that customer base to sell pot to? lame. I've seen clubs that double as something else - i like the club / "art gallery" motif

edit - not to stomp all over your idea :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom