2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Part of the appeal of dunks is that they'll last forever.
The lunar sole would negate that.
Plus they just look wack with that sole

Last edited:
I know they're not SBs, but has anybody ordered the NFL iD Dunks? Wondering what the leather quality is like and if the team logo is stitched on or just a decal.

Pure trash. Why even attempt this? You'd have a better chance of selling them if you just retroed the actual SB. I mean, man, they didn't fly off shelves (at least where I was at) when they first dropped. SB needs to knock it off and get back in the lab and create more dope stuff.
I figured it's logically due. Not that I want a pair of lunar soled dunks, but they've slapped a lunar sole on everything else, it's only a matter of time..

Just received and I'm in love and a steal!

PmqGSpu.jpg

Pure trash. Why even attempt this? You'd have a better chance of selling them if you just retroed the actual SB. I mean, man, they didn't fly off shelves (at least where I was at) when they first dropped. SB needs to knock it off and get back in the lab and create more dope stuff.
I agree enough with the copycat releases originality is where it's at not re-hashing/hybrid shoes. Nike tryna use up all those spare materials.

I used to work stock for Finish Line. **** happens sometimes in the back man. You're 15 feet in the air at times on a rolling ladder. If you drop a box it's not gonna be pretty afterwards. It's going to hit a shelf or something. It's life.
I totally understand.. I worked in the stockroom for nike for 5 years. **** does happen.. first time experiencing this with Nike though.. and they are for a friend so I felt bad.

Last edited:
Man! I thought it was just me
laugh.gif
I bought my true size in these and they are extra snug for no reason, **** made me take them off and double check the tags bro.
Yeah if you were in here during the 510 release you'd know to go AT LEAST 1/2 size up. I bought two pairs in my size and ended up selling both because it was either that or chop my toes off.

Nike could sell zoom air insoles at like $60 a pair

I'd be surprised if anyone just has some extras they're willing to part with. 

I have an extra size 10 from my eires (that I beat and retired). Took em out and replaced with a different insole during wear.
I have 9.5 from my nike sb angus. Barely wore these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom