2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was cleaning out my closet and found this lone sock in the corner. Do they even still make these any more? Lol

I have an extra size 10 from my eires (that I beat and retired). Took em out and replaced with a different insole during wear.

I have 9.5 from my nike sb angus. Barely wore these shoes.

Really? I have a pair of size 10s with insoles missing... Do you mind if I ask for them if you don't need them?

Ya the Lunars sat... I mean personally i liked em... esp the westcoast ones. I was tempted to pick up a pair awhile after the drop but could never find the westcoast in my size. I found several easycoast pairs but never westcoast unless mad OP.

I know they're not SBs, but has anybody ordered the NFL iD Dunks? Wondering what the leather quality is like and if the team logo is stitched on or just a decal.
I have a pair. Leather is ehhhh but the logo is kind of debossed

hadowajp hadowajp I can't remember your size off hand but from what I've seen in my size the 99 stuff goes for about 220-275 in Dead Stock, drops down considerably if it's been used to like 50-75.

co.jp stuff goes for about 25-50 more. So if you're looking for those Carolina/White High LE they should run you somewhere about in the mid 200s if you find them brand new. I haven't seen those pop up in a good while though, so you may have to haggle with someone that thinks they've got something that's worth more than what it actually is now. As great as those LE dunks were, they haven't held their value compared to stuff like the Orange Box SBs.

There's a pair of the NYC version in an 11.5 on eBay for 150 + 15 shipping. If it were my size I'd probably scoop it up, I hope that's not the one you were looking at.

I give up wearing suede around this time of year, rains like clockwork. Had my QS on for about 20 before it started to rain.

I don't even worry about it that much, I just try to get to the house to change into some beaters before the afternoon rain starts, or keep a pair of Solarsoft Sandals in the car for when it really turns into nasty days.

I give up wearing suede around this time of year, rains like clockwork. Had my QS on for about 20 before it started to rain.

I'm in Dallas, it's rained maybe twice this whole summer. I know how Florida is though. I went on vacation there a few years ago and it rained every single afternoon we were there lol we had to go to the beach in the AM if we wanted to go.

Last edited:
I don't even worry about it that much, I just try to get to the house to change into some beaters before the afternoon rain starts, or keep a pair of Solarsoft Sandals in the car for when it really turns into nasty days.

Sandals are a good idea.

I just wasn't thinking, I went to a study session in what I wore to class because I was in a rush and then big downpour started right when I got off my bus

SEP0914A

10 bucks off tactics order $100+

I JUST ordered my second pair of Beijings from Tactics w/ the $5 off SURVEY13 code this weekend. Am I the only one petty enough to be mildly annoyed that I could have gotten another $5 off? LOL

http://www.flatspot.com/collections/nike-sb/shoes?page=1

http://www.flatspot.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-hacky-sack-multi-colour-black

http://www.flatspot.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-sport-red-white

http://www.flatspot.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-silver-white

http://www.flatspot.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-atomic-teal-black-wolf-grey

got a couple of small feet (size 5.5/6) for way below retail. Hacky sack lows, big gulps, shoe goos, newports.. if you spend 150 euro (~200) - free worldwide shipping. Given how much the dollar has strengthened it's a good time to shop abroad.

Great deal for small footers

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  

hadowajp hadowajp I can't remember your size off hand but from what I've seen in my size the 99 stuff goes for about 220-275 in Dead Stock, drops down considerably if it's been used to like 50-75.

co.jp stuff goes for about 25-50 more. So if you're looking for those Carolina/White High LE they should run you somewhere about in the mid 200s if you find them brand new. I haven't seen those pop up in a good while though, so you may have to haggle with someone that thinks they've got something that's worth more than what it actually is now. As great as those LE dunks were, they haven't held their value compared to stuff like the Orange Box SBs.

There's a pair of the NYC version in an 11.5 on eBay for 150 + 15 shipping. If it were my size I'd probably scoop it up, I hope that's not the one you were looking at.

Those are what got me looking as they came up on my saved search and I skipped this year's pair and I found a pair for about 200 shipped

I'm in Dallas, it's rained maybe twice this whole summer. I know how Florida is though. I went on vacation there a few years ago and it rained every single afternoon we were there lol we had to go to the beach in the AM if we wanted to go.

I was in Dallas last week and it rained more in four days then it's rained here (SF) in a decade

Back
Top Bottom